Those Who Fight and Those Who Kill

Just another normal day. Walking through the halls, only it's maybe not so normal. Not only does everyone think I'm a girl, they also think that Dylan and I are dating. And while yes, maybe we are, it's still complicated.

The glares have no affect on me though. Nothing really does. I have been through much worse than a death glare that looks like they are spitting on a kitten. Honey, I shoot bullets with my eyes.

Then again everything would be nice if I wasn't on the floor looking up at the culprit. None other than my good friend Alexis. I hate her.

"Funny. This must be how Dylan sees you. Small and defenseless. He likes to use little tissues like you before throwing them away. Don't worry though. If you give in now, then I can make it easy for you. All you have to do is tell me you want him out of your life. Unless you want me to make it a living hell." she spits.

I stand up and brush the dirt off of my butt. That is it. I can't stand the way she looks at me like I'm nothing. You want to see the real me? Fine let me show you.

"I find it funny that you still care about him. You were the one who fucked up your relationship. It's not my fault he finally found someone who isn't going to turn around and betray him. Even if it is a guy. Just for your information. I am not going to give in. You can take your pity hell and shove it up your ass. I have been through much worse, and can do the same to you. Get on my level bitch." I spit back.

She stands with disbelief in her eyes. People have gathered around us too, and are completely silent. Dylan is standing in front of the crowd with a wide smile on his face. This is what I should have expected. I never speak unless I have to, or do anything for that matter. Now here I am telling Alexis to fuck herself.

"Whatever." she says, rolling her eyes and walking away with her group.

Dylan comes over to me as the group around us disbands. He places a hand on my shoulder and leans down to hover just above my lips.

"That was hot." he whispers, his hot breath blowing across my lips.

"Did I really just do that?" I ask.

He smiles and kisses me lightly.

"Yes you really did. How does it feel to put her in her place?" he asks.

"I will get back to you after the shock is gone." I reply.

He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder. We go to first block and take our seats. He chooses the one right behind me and annoys me most of class.

He does things like breathing on my neck, whispering dirty things to me, and worst of all resting his hands on my waist. I almost got in trouble with the teacher multiple times if it wasn't for her liking me so much.

"I hate you. I hope you know that." I tell him when the bell rings.

"I am just trying to have some fun. Class is boring." he replies.

I roll my eyes and we head our separate ways. Not before he plants a kiss on the top of my head first. I smile at the affection, then go to math.

It's really weird how things have changed. Now I stand up to Alexis, instead of hiding away in my hood. I am actually getting tired of wearing this thing.

Soon the lunch bell rings, sending all us to the wild chaotic cafeteria. When I get in there, Dylan immediately grabs my hand and takes me over to his table. He plants me down awkwardly beside him, as his other bad boy friend just stare at him.

"Dude are you really gay?" one of them asks.

His name is Link I believe. The other one is Jake and the final one is Ash.

"Yes now if you excuse me." Dylan replies, looking at me.

"Do you want to make this day even better?" he asks in my ear.

"How?" I ask.

"Go to the bathroom. Take your hoodie off, as long as there is something underneath it. Come back out here and show Alexis." he replies.

"Okay, but I am adding my own twist." I tell him, getting up.

I head to the bathroom and yank the black hoodie off after making sure I am alone. This thing has protected me for so long. Now it's Dylan's turn. I am trusting him.

I sling the hoodie over my shoulder that way everyone will be able to see it, and walk back into the lunchroom. Everyone turns as soon as the room goes silent. There are only a few inaudible murmurs.

"Dude. Callen's a girl." one guy says from the jock table.

I kind of regret this. Just ignore it. Find Dylan, get to him. I find him looking at me then at the guys who are openly checking me out. He looks cute when angry. Wait, he is jealous?

I walk over to him, and smile.

"I didn't want to hide anymore." I say, fiddling with my fingers.

"You did amazingly. Just now I have to keep them all away from you." he replies.

Everyone goes back to their lunch and conversations, but the mood is not the same. I am the topic of most of the talks anyway.

"So you're not gay?" Link asks.

"No." Dylan replies.

"Damn it. I really thought I might have had a chance." Jake jokes.

Dylan throws a fry at him then smiles at me. My cheeks are red from what just happened. I can't believe I just did that. Everyone knows I am a girl now. After two years, the truth comes out.

Let's just hope Dylan can protect me.

It finally happened. Raiden finally came out. The story gets interesting still, I can tell you that. I wanted to publish this before tomorrow, that way you can have something for the next few days. Big band competition and all. Anyway this is also game night, so I will see you next time.

Song Recommendation: Fallen Angel, Three Days Grace

-madmaxice