Too Awkward To Live, Too Beautiful To Die!

Raiden's POV

The flight was real weird. I sat away from Dylan, and we didn't talk much. There is nothing to say. He broke my heart. We are over. I don't think he knows about Ash and I yet. Ash said he is going to give me some time before properly asking me out, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to kiss me though.

His words, not mine.

Not that I don't like it. *wink face*

Anyway here we are back home. No sign of him anywhere, which is actually pretty scary. I really don't want to move just because he is looking for me. Luke said that they let him go, but are keeping an eye on him. He also told me that he is stalking him, so there's that.

Despite what Dylan did to me, I still love Luke. He is so much like me, but more insane. Which makes him even better in my book. I sigh and wash the dishes.

I like my job here at the cafe. It fits me. I walk back out to be greeted with Ash, Dylan, Link, and Jake. Jake runs to me, and throws his arms over my shoulders.

"Raiden I missed you so much! I'm glad that Dylan and you are no longer together. Now it's my turn." he says, squeezing the life out of me.

"Like hell it is." Ash says, pulling him off of me.

He smirks, and I nudge his arm. All three of them stare at us in disbelief. Dylan looking a little hurt, but not too surprised.

"That was fast." Link says.

"We're not dating yet." Ash replies, laying his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh hey Raiden, my brother said to give you this." Dylan says, handing me a piece of paper.

"Okay thanks." I reply.

"What is it about?" Jake asks, trying to be nosy.

"None of your business, now go take your seats and I will wait on you in a minute." I reply.

"Yes love." Ash says, kissing the top of my head.

I can't help but blush a little. He makes me feel so many things that makes me want to scream and have a pillow fight at the same time. I know weird. Oh well, welcome to my life.

They take the couches, and start to claim it as their own.

Juliet raises her eyebrows at me as I walk over to grab a working pen.

"So Dylan is over?" she asks.

"Yeah, very long and complicated story." I reply.

"Maybe we can go out to get some food tomorrow night and talk. You can invite your other friends. Just have a girls night." she suggests.

I haven't met Josie, her twin sister, yet so that sounds like fun.

"Sure why not?" I reply. 

"Cool I will take care of everything." she says, going to wait on a group of girls.

I walk back to the guys and take their order. After, I go back to the kitchen and a pair of arms slip around my waist.

"You know I knew Dylan liked you in this outfit, but damn. You look hot." Ash says.

"Who are you? Woah..." Mary says, walking in.

She stops at the sight of Ash, then a small blush starts to form.

"Who is your friend?" she asks.

"I am Ash Trace. A good friend of Raiden's." he replies, smirking at me.

She then realizes his hands around me, and smiles.

"I get it. Don't make it a habit of sneaking back here. It is for workers only." she says.

"Don't worry I will." he replies.

I chuckle a little, and he smiles at me.

She shakes her head and mutter something under her breath. The smile on her face says she approves though. Who wouldn't? Ash looks like a model. I don't even know what he sees in me.

"Well if you're back here then help me with your drinks." I say.

He nods, and I teach him how to make the drinks that they ordered. He said he can make his own, but I wouldn't let him. I want to make it for him. Call me cheesy, but I think it's cute.

We bring them out, and Dylan still looks upset about Ash and I. Especially when they leave, and he kisses me lightly on the lips.

It will take some time for the both of us, but I think a little longer for him. We did really like each other, but he decided to not fight for us.

After work, I got a text from Ash telling me to come over to Jake's house. They are apparently having a little get together thing, and he wants me there. I find it cute, so I go.

"There she is, alright lets watch the movie." Jake says.

We all sit down on his couch and chairs. It seems like everyone has a date here, including Dylan. I am not the slightest jealous though. It actually feels good to see him trying to move on.

I snuggle up into Ash, and he chuckles.

"Hard day at work?" he asks.

"Ask me again in about ten years." I reply.

"Hopefully I will be able to." he says, looking at the screen.

I smile up at him, and turn to the movie.

After about twenty minutes in, Ash starts to speak his thoughts out loud. Like really out loud.

"Okay that is stupid. Everyone knows that. Come on who picked this piece of shit?" he asks.

"Does he always do this?" I ask Jake.

He nods slowly, and Ash speaks up again,

"Tell me that this doesn't anger you. Seriously this entire plot is fucked up. Who cares that you are depressed and upset. No one does. Get a life."

"Dylan you are too awkward to live." Jake says randomly as Link groans from us talking over the moive.

"Raiden you are too beautiful to die." Ash says, looking down at me nestled on his chest.

"Did you just twist the words on Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die?" I ask.

"Maybe." he replies.

"I love you." I say, laughing at him.

"Love you too." he says effortlessly.

"I love that album as well." I add.

"The music on the radio is okay, but my taste in music is your face." he says.

"Where have you been in my life?" I ask him, almost dying of laughter.

"Here the whole time love." he replies, kissing me.

"Get a room. This is too adorable to look at." Jake says, throwing popcorn.

Ash just gives him the middle finger. Yup, this is my guy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry not a really eventful chapter, but it was cute. I wanted to give a little of how close Asden really is. Yes Asden. I am sticking with it. Anyway did you guys like my little song references? The Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die one is by Panic! At The Disco, and the my taste in music is your face is by Twenty One Pilots. For those of you who did get it, *applause*. Now time to go march a parade. Love those guys.

***Vote, comment, and follow me.***

Song Recommendation: Kids In The Dark by All Time Low

XOXO

-madmaxice