Not The Baby

Raiden's POV

Well now I'm back in school. It's really weird though. Ash still only leaves my side when we split classes or I have to pee. Take right now for example. We are all sitting in the library, since I don't want to eat in the lunch room, and for some reason Luke is here.

I look over at him and Ella who are laughing behind her desk. I flash a look at Dylan, and he shrugs.

Ash sits down beside me and gives me a bag of chips.

"Ready for graduation?" Kate asks us.

"Yeah, I'm ready to leave this town." I reply.

"Says the two millionaires in the room." Ella says, joining the conversation.

"Exactly. After high school we are going on a world wide honey moon, and then off to the best college we can find." Ash says, smirking.

"See. They aren't even married yet and they are already planning their futures together. I bet you already have kid names." Jake says.

"Well there are a few choices." I start.

Dylan's eye grow wide and I laugh at him. Ash on the other hand glares. It's adorable that he is still jealous. Then again, he hasn't fully forgiven him yet.

The bell rings, signaling that lunch is over.

"I will meet you after school. See you later love." Ash says, kissing the top of my head.

I smile at him and head to class. There are people talking about what all happened. Everyone knows who I really am now too. Since I have the school's bad boys hanging around me, not many actually come up and talk to me about it. With saying that, there are a few.

Alexis for example. Currently she has sat her fat ass down next to me. Last time this happened she asked me out. Needless to say I am not looking forward to these last few days of my high school education.

"So Raiden, there is an end of the year party at my house and I was wondering if you wanted to come." she says sweetly.

What the fuck? You have got to be kidding me. This is just comical.

"Sorry Alexis but I am with Ash." I reply, just as sickening sweet.

"Not as in my date. We just want you to come." she says, trying not to hiss at me.

"Not interested. I know you only want me to come so you can say that you have connections with my family. Not happening." I reply.

"Thanks for the offer though." I add, turning away.

She huffs, and gets up in defeat. Yeah walk away with your tail between your legs bitch.

By the end of the day, talk has died down. Thank goodness too. I hate the attention on me. I walk out into the parking lot and stop at Ash's car.

"Are we going to your house or mine?" he asks.

I met his parents a few days ago, and they are awesome. Seriously I love his family.

"I think I need a day to myself." I tell him.

The look on his face is as if I grew another head.

"Okay." he simply says, not looking at me.

"What are you... Holy shit." I say, turning to see what he is looking at.

Someone put a blind fold over my eyes. Luke is pressed right up against Ella making out with her on her car.

"Not the baby!" I scream.

Why on the Impala? Just why? This is cruelty. Some hose them down. I'll call the fire department.

Ella and him break and turn to me. He laughs and she blushes that we caught her. Ash wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head.

"It's okay, the baby will be fine." he tells me.

"But they were making out all over her." I cry.

Literally tears are about to fall from my eyes. I love my fandoms, don't judge.

"I know love, but you have your baby back at home." he says.

This conversation must sounds really weird if no one knew what we are talking about. They would think that we were making out an actual babies and that I have my own. Trust me that won't happen for a while. There are too many things I want to do first. I have a bucket list in my head of everything I want to do. Wait. I just remembered one of them. Damn myself.

"About that alone time." I start to say.

"Yeah?" Ash asks, burying his head in the crook of my head.

"Let's go say hi to my impala." I tell him.

He smiles and laughs.

"Let's."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. You can probably tell that this book is ending soon. Tell me if you guys want extra chapters to go along once it's done. You know things like follow ups on what happens with each of the characters.

Please tell me if you guys want this or not that way I can start to plan. I hope you guys liked it. (Even if not much happened) Thanks

***Vote, comment, and follow me.***

-Song Recommendation: Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass by NateWantsToBattle