Long Time Sweetheart

Raiden's POV

I have to admit. I like being with the guys now. I never thought that hanging out with the bad boys of West Bridge could actually grown on me.

Here I am, sitting next to my loving boyfriend. Yes boyfriend. Ash asked me out last night when he dropped me off at my house. It was a little cliche, but adorable.

He walked me to the front door and stopped me before I opened it up. Next thing I know he asked those six words. "Will you go out with me?" I am still smiling over it. I obviously said yes since I am here holding his hand.

The only bad thing about last night was when I finally stepped through the door, my father was waiting there. Apparently he established security cameras outside. So happens, one is right in front of the door.

Let's just say that my dear father saw me and Ash making out after I said yes. Now he wants to meet Ash this Friday considering both my parents are home and Spring break starts then.

"Hello Raiden. Are you with us?" Ash asks, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, sorry just thinking." I reply.

"Don't worry about Friday. I am ready. There is nothing to be scared of." he tells me, kissing the top of my head.

"What's Friday?" Jake asks.

"I am having dinner with her parents." Ash replies.

"Whipped." Link calls.

"Shut up asshole." Ash tells him.

"So any plans for tonight?" he asks me.

"Actually I do. Sorry but it's a girl's night." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"Alright then love." he says.

"You two are going to make me puke." Kate says, groaning.

"I think it's adorable." Jake replies, sticking his tongue out at her.

She sticks her tongue back out at him, and he flicks it. I think I now have a mission. Get them together. My mind is a little too evil for it's own good.

"I know what your thinking, and I couldn't agree more." Ash whispers.

We both smile evilly at the two, who look like they are about to pee themselves.

"You two are the most creepiest, scariest, yet hottest couple ever." Kate says.

"Thank you." we both say together in a blank voice.

Both of them slowly get up out of their chairs, and run out of the lunch room.

"Bet they are going to make out." Link says.

"Oh yeah. They are." I reply as the bell rings.

Juliet comes over to my house after school with Kate, Ella, and Josie in the car.

"Let's go deary." Juliet calls.

I sigh, and get in the car. Not going to lie, I need this. Too much guy drama lately.

We pull into a theater and the entire parking lot is empty.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"Spending the night." Juliet replies.

"She is dating the guy that owns this place. His father gave it to him to do whatever he likes with it." Josie explains.

"Cool. Sounds like fun." I reply.

We all head inside, and Juliet locks the doors.

"Alright. Who is ready to get loose?" she asks, turning the music up.

Ella immediately grabs the drinks, and starts to "let loose".

I am more reluctant though. As much as I want to drown my sorrows, Coda is in town. I would rather not be drunk until I know he is in another country.

After about three hours of all of them drinking and crashing on the worn out chairs, I am the last one awake. I can't go to sleep. For some reason, I don't feel safe here. This place is a little creepy without the sounds of drunken under aged girls laughing everywhere.

I let out a sigh, and stand up on the light up stage. I look out among all the chairs. There must be a thousand of them. It's funny to look at all the empty seats. Once filled with people, but now left alone without an audience to see it's sad fall.

Suddenly a single spot light falls on me standing center front stage. I try to look up at the culprit, but the light is too blinding.

"Who's there?" I call out.

I am meant with silence. I try to move side to side to see, but then the light follows me.

"Okay. Enough. Who is there?!" I call again, getting frustrated.

"You know." a voice says behind me.

The voice paralyzes me. Makes every muscle in my body freeze over like an ice cube.

"It's been a long time sweetheart." the voice says again.

My pocket buzzes, and somehow I find the strength to answer the phone call. I keep it in my pocket though. I have no idea who is on the other side, but I hope they can help me.

"What do you want Coda?" I ask, my voice is loud but sounds fearful.

"Isn't it obvious my dear? I think we left on the wrong foot. See I came back with a good friend of mine. We're sorry about the whole crashing into you thing." he says, walking towards me.

I turn around to see the face of the devil. His blonde hair is still the same. Those brown eyes that once seemed so warm and welcoming are now like shark eyes. Cold and decisive. Eyes that know how to manipulate their prey.

Right now, I'm his prey.

"Get away from here." I warn.

"You can't do anything to me. Let's face it Raiden. You are still in love with me. So much, that it doesn't matter what I do to you. You are my pet." he says, grabbing my hand.

I pull back and glare at him.

"Get your fucking hands off of me." I spit.

"You used to love me. I get it. You found that guy. Dylan Matthews was it? Didn't he break your heart?" he asks, taking another step towards him.

"Yeah he did. I broke up with him. Now it's time for you to leave." I tell him.

"I don't think you want me anymore. What has changed?" he asks, reaching out to caress my cheek.

"You don't deserve to know. Go to hell." I tell him, punching his face.

I may be small, but I have learned how to throw a mean punch after years of being abused by this man.

He backs up out of shock and pain. I make my chance to run. I head straight out of the theater, while taking my phone out.

"Raiden what is going on?!" Ash's worried voice asks.

"Ash Coda is here. I need you to call Luke. Tell him that I am at the old abandoned theater and Coda is after me. Do it now." I tell him, hanging up.

Just as I do that, a hand pushes me to the ground. My head slams against the parking lot. I reach my hand up to my aching head and blood is on my fingers. Dammit. A white cloth covers my mouth causing me to panic. My vision starts to blur and fade.

I remember feeling scared to death, then nothing.

Just black.