Welcome to My Hurricane Part One

Warning: This chapter has a few things in it that some people have been through, so if you have then please do not take offense or if you start to feel really emotional then talk to someone. I didn't go into huge depth with it for certain reasons, but just in case I wanted to say this. I don't want anyone feeling like they are alone. The writing style is a little different too, so please read the point of view and the bold. Thanks.

(Picture of Raiden on side.)

-madmaxice

Raiden's POV

After the party

It hurts so bad. It feels like my entire heart has been ripped out of my chest. How could this have happened? I thought I trusted him. I never should have came. None of this should have ever happened. I should have just stayed inside of my hoodie. I should never have came out. I should have never told him yes.

Dylan's POV

The morning after the party

I can remember everything. I was really hoping I wouldn't. I had been clean up until last night. I don't know what was in that stuff, but I want to take it all back. This is bad. Really bad. Where is she? How did she get home? I need to get out of here. This place smells and makes me want to throw up. Where are my keys and phone?

Raiden's POV

Before the party

We pull up into the drive way, and I want to head back. The same feeling I had on the first day I went to school without my hoodie is brewing in my stomach. The feeling of the unknown. Anything can happen tonight.

Dylan opens my door for me and we walk inside the blaring house. The walls are shaking due to the music, and there are hormonal teenagers everywhere making out and having sex in every corner. This isn't what I wanted.

Dylan takes my hand in his, and leads me to the kitchen. Alexis is in there, pouring herself a drink. She turns around and frowns at us.

"Oh Dylan, it's nice to see you and your slut." she spits.

"Likewise." he snaps.

She gives him a smile, then shoves her way past us.

"Well now she is pissed off for the night. Want a drink?" he asks.

"No I am good." I reply.

"There is water here too." he says, grabbing a bottle.

I still shake my head no. Not trusting anything here. He shrugs and twists the cap.

"I am going to find the guys. You wait here okay?" he says.

"Okay." I reply.

He kisses me on the forehead, then leaves me alone. This must be how Bambi felt after his mother died. Alone and afraid. I take in a deep breath, and check the time. He has been gone for a good twenty minutes already. Does it take that long to find some people? Ash is so out of place where ever he goes that you can easily spot him out.

I walk out of the kitchen into the wild to try to find anyone that I know. Jake is the first one I see, so I head straight over to him.

"Hey Jake, have you seen Dylan?" I ask.

"Sorry but no. I was looking for him though." he replies.

I nod, and look around.

"This isn't really your scene is it?" he asks.

"What made you think that?" I reply sarcastically.

"You look nervous as fuck. Just relax a little." he says.