I Am Not Sorry

Raiden's dress at top. Her makeup is the same as well.

Raiden's POV

Sliding on the black short dress that flows out from my waist and has a black lace top, while getting my makeup out. I don't put on too much, but enough to make my pale blue eyes shine brighter than they really are. I put on a pair of black lace wedges and look at myself in the mirror.

I am ready.

Dylan's POV

Putting on my tux and making sure my hair looks fine. This is stressful. I felt horrible for cheating on Raiden, but now it feels numb. Just like it used to. I am back to my player ways, and I don't want to change.

Luke's POV

I slam my fist down on the table. These idiots don't know what they are doing. This psychopath is waiting for Raiden to return and we are just letting him out to hurt her. I have to warn them before they come back. I have to protect her, regardless that she hates my brother now. He really fucked it up.

Ash's POV

I sit down on the couch in a pair of sweats and a plain black shirt. Oh look a horror movie, don't mind if I do. I hope Raiden will be okay. She is supposed to break up with Dylan today. I am ready for her if she needs me to come. Just one text, and I will be there. I swear I am already whipped and we have only kissed three times.

Jace's POV

That jackass won't know what hit him. Every time I see his face I just want to spit at it. He hurt my Raiden. She is like a sister. He will not get away with this.

Peyton's POV

I love Raiden's style, or what her mom made. She is awesome. Something is different though. She is acting a little like when Coda was in her life. Wait, is he back? Shit.

Ella's POV

"Raiden told me to check up on you. You might not know me, but I am her friend at West Bridge. Well I am a librarian, but we are still friends. I don't know if you can hear me, but she really needs you. Things are looking down again, and I am afraid that she won't get back up as easily this time. If there is a possibility, then please wake up Selena."

Raiden's POV

I walk down the stairs to be greet with all of our huge family. My father has two brothers, and a sister. He is the second youngest brother. My mother has a sister and a brother. They all have gotten married and have children. Most two or more. I am one of the only only child. I wouldn't mind a little sibling. When I leave my parents might just decide to have another. After all, family is all we have.

We talk, eat, and dance for at least three hours. I haven't seen Dylan at all tonight. I wonder what he is doing. Then again, I don't. After another thirty minutes, he shows up.

"Hey can I talk to you in private?" he asks.

"Sounds good." I reply, walking past him.

I don't check to make sure that he is following until we reach the balcony area.

"Okay let me start..." he begins but I cut him off.

"You don't get to say anything yet. I know about you and Alexis. I know that you are back to your old ways. That you have slept with her multiple times, and who knows how many other guys. If you didn't want to be in this relationship anymore, then you should have dropped it at the hospital." I tell him.

"I couldn't break up with you at the hospital. You just went through a car crash." he says.

"I am a big girl Dylan. I can take a simple we shouldn't see each other. I don't like it when you when you sneak behind my back." I reply.

"I am sorry. I just don't think I can do this anymore." he says.

"No Dylan. I know you can't do this anymore. I'm am not sorry." I tell him.

He nods, but looks broken. A distant part of me wants to hug him, but another part of me is screaming go run into Ash's arms instead.

So that is exactly what I do. I throw my heels off in exchange for a pair of converse, and book it across the property. I knock on the door to be greeted with a sleepy looking Ash. His hair's all messed up, and the house smells like cookies.

"Raiden." he says, taking my hand and pulling me in.

I kick my shoes off, and he rests his hands on my shoulders.

"You're smiling." he says, raising an eyebrow.

"I feel good." I reply.

He knows I broke up with Dylan. It is clear to see.

"Well I hoped you would, so I made celebratory cookies." he says, picking me up in his arms.

I am caught off guard, so I wrap my legs around his waist tightly to keep balance and for support. We walk into the kitchen, and he grabs the whole plate.

We go back to the living room, and he sets the plate on the table.

"Want to change into something comfortable? Not that I don't like you dress." he asks, looking me over.

I roll my eyes, but agree. We go to his room, and he sets me down on my feet. He rummages around in his suitcase until he finds some clothes. A pair of black boxers and a plain white shirt. He hands them to me, and I change into them in the bathroom.

When I come back out, I feel much better and find him on the couch watching a horror movie. I sit down next to him, and he wraps his arm around me to keep me close to his side.

This feels right. This feels good. I feel safe. Sure I barely know him, but that doesn't matter if it just simply feels right.

I don't know what I am going to do about Coda, but that is a problem for later. Right now I am with Sebastian, and I will guarantee you that I will take every damn minute of it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ha. Dylan is gone. Not completely though, but he is no longer going to be with Raiden at all. Now it's time for a new chapter, literally. Ha get it, nevermind. We are at the Ash stages of the book, finally. Hoped you guys liked it as always.

***Vote, comment, and follow me.***

Song Recommendations: LA Devotee by Panic! At The Disco

(It's their new song they released on Death Of A Bachelor. It's amazing, seriously check it out.)

XOXO

-madmaxice