New Beginnings Start With The Old Endings

Happy New Years! Well this is a little earlier, but oh well. Welcome 2016. It's nice to meet you. Anyway, I have decided to do the follow ups! Yaaay! If you guys have any suggestions or characters you want to see, please write them down in the comments. Thanks and enjoy!

-madmaxice

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Very Quick Recap:

Raiden and the others graduated. They had a party to celebrate at Ash's house. Ash took Raiden out to the gazebo and purposed to her. The newly engaged couple decided to take a trip to Japan since they are filthy rich.

This is the After Story of Raiden and Ash

I can't believe this day is here. It's hard to believe that it has been three years since high school. During all that time, Ash and I took a trip around the world. We first went to Japan and spent a good two weeks there. I want to go back some day. It was really nice. I have pictures of it all, and also wrote about what we saw.

Here I stand though. Despite all of that, nothing can compare to this moment. I am standing in front of the man I love about to be his and only his. Not that I wasn't before, but you know.

"Sebastian, do you accept this woman to be your wife? To love and to hold, until the day you die?" he asks.

"I do." Ash replies, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Raiden, do you accept this man to be you husband? To love and to hold, until the day you die?" he asks me.

"I do." I reply, a huge smile on my face.

"Then I pronounce you two husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." he says to Ash.

Ash smiles and leans in.

"Want to go back to Japan?" he asks.

"Shut up and kiss me." I reply.

He presses our lips together and our friends and family stand and clap for us. I smile against his lips and he releases us. Next thing I know, I am being swept off my feet. Ash holds me bridal style and starts to walk down the aisle.

He takes me up to my dressing room and kicks the door open.

"Now leave, I must get ready for the reception." I say.

He puts me down and leans in.

"Why would I do that? You can get ready in a moment." he replies.

He kisses me again, but with more passion that we wouldn't have shown to the crowd down stairs. His hands wrap around my waist that is covered in white lace. (Her dress is the same one from Doctor Who by the way. The one that Amy Pond had. None of the pictures would load up right, but just search it up to see.)

He pulls me towards him to clear the space between us. 

"I love you." I mutter.

"I love you too love." he replies, kissing down my neck.

"I really do have to get ready." I say.

"Hmm." he hums against my skin.

Control yourself Raiden.

"Save it for the honeymoon husband." I tell him, giving his lips a small peck.

"Hey! I want some now." he pouts.

I swear I just married a five year old. I roll my eyes, and knocking on the door signals my bridesmaids are coming in to help me change.

"You go get ready too." I say, shooing him out.

Kate, Ella, Peyton, Selena (who is all better), Juliet, and Josie all come rushing in and start to poke me with pencils and brushes. It takes literally an hour until they deem me ready to go to the reception. Selena tries to get me to wear the dress she picked out for the reception, but I don't think my parents would want to see me in it.

She has always been more on the wild side. It's nice to see her back to her old self. Anyway, I am ushered down the stairs, then out to a limo. We all get in and are taken to the building Ash and I picked out.

"I love this place! It's so beautiful." gushes Peyton, who actually put her phone down.

"This is what happens when two millionaires get married." Ella says, getting out of the car.

"Hey I am the millionaire. Ash is the billionaire." I comment.

"No, you both are the billionaires." Kate corrects.

Selena hooks arms with me, she is my maid of honor, and we all walk in together. The reception is just as amazing as the wedding, if not better due to the food. We hired the best chefs in the world and the decorations are amazing.

Ash walks over as soon as I enter, and guides me to our table.

"This is for you, Mrs. Trace." he says, pulling out my chair for me.

"Why thank you ass hole." I reply.

He kisses me and Jake groans beside him.

"What?" Ash asks.

"You two are too adorable. I will say it a million times." he replies.

"Go get a girlfriend of your own." Ash tells him.

Jake is Ash's best man. I had no idea the two were so close. Their parents are best friends and went to school together. The two grew up practically in the same house.

"I would, but you stole the girl who I was starting to love." he replies.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What? You're hot. I'm not going to deny it." he says, holding his hands up.

"She's taken." Ash warns.

"Yeah, but we share everything right?" Jake asks, teasing him.

"No offense, but I don't want to partake in a threesome with you." I tell him.

"That hurts Raiden. That hurts." Jake says, pretending to be hurt.

I laugh at him and the food comes around. We cut the cake, dance, laugh, talk, kiss, take pictures, and have a great time. Selena even started to dance with Jake. I think they would make a cute couple. Who knows?

Now out of our group, two couples are married. That's right. Two. Ella and Luke got married seven months ago and are now expecting a child. I would have never pegged Luke as the type to start a family so soon, but hey. Life is full of surprises.

"Are you ready love?" Ash asks, whispering in my ear.

"Yeah. Where are we going exactly?" I ask.

He wants to make our honeymoon a surprise. It actually scares me where he might take us.

"Home." he replies.

"Where might that be?" I ask.

"A huge mansion I just bought. It sits on a cliff side overlooking a beautiful and endless sea. There are at least eighteen bedrooms with full baths, and one over sized master bedroom that I am ready to check out. The mansion is in London where our headquarters is for the company." he replies.

"Oh, and there are sound proof walls. Just in case you were wondering." he adds with a smirk.

I hit him on the arm, but the smirk is still there.

"Then let's go." I tell him.

He sweeps me off my feet again as we wave goodbye to our friends and family.

This is the start of my new life. No more revenge. Just happiness and hopefully...

Children.