Twins

Hey guys. This is another follow up chapter, but not Raiden and Sebastian this time. Hope you enjoy it! Remember to comment and vote if you want more. Thanks.

-madmaxice

The After Story of Ella and Luke

"Hurry up!" Ella calls to her husband as she walks out of the house feeling like an elephant.

She is six months pregnant, and is ready to pop the baby out by now. Who can blame her? She is huge.

"Just relax sweet heart. I have to grab the keys." Luke tells her, picking them up out of the dish.

He helps his beautiful wife into the car, making sure she is comfortable.

"I never expected you to be so attentive." she teases him.

"Can't help it. I'm also very protective." he tells her, giving her a small kiss to the lips.

"I know that much. I'm just happy I'm the only one who can break past that thick icy cold brain of yours." she tells him.

When she first met him, she thought he was insane. After a few days of talking though, and they just clicked. It seemed instant and natural. Both of them knew what they were starting wouldn't be a 'just friends' type of relationship. Neither thought that they would get married and have twins.

"Did you call Raiden and Ash?" she asks him as they drive to the clinic for a check up.

"Yeah I did. Caiden and Ava are settled down it sounds like." he replies.

"I'm happy they are back here. It's nice." she says as he grabs her hand.

"It is. Raiden understands the way my brain thinks like you do. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this." he says with a heart warming smile.

She can't help but bring a smile on her own face. He makes her happy, and she does the same. Now in a few months, they will bring their little lives out to the world. Maddie and Taylor are the names they picked out. Luke wanted to name them Star and Moon, but for obvious reasons Ella won. Hey, she is carrying the two little kickers.

"Ow!" she yells, making Luke grab her hand while trying not to wreck the car.

"Are they kicking again?" he asks.

"Yeah, Maddie this time." she replies.

"I think she is going to be the girly one, while Taylor is going to be more quiet like you." she tells Luke.

"I'm not that quiet." he defends.

"I walked in on you just sitting in the living room with the TV off thinking. You were there for thirty minutes straight. I'm surprised you were even blinking and breathing." she teases.

"Okay, you win. Maybe I do think more than the average person. It takes a little longer to adjust every thought that comes through." he says, chuckling at her.

She is the only person who he will let in past his wall. She doesn't judge him for having a photographic memory, and helps him from going completely insane. He is surprised he hadn't before they met.

They pull up into the parking lot and walk inside for their appointment. The place smells exactly like hand wipes. The couple gets called back without much wait, and they take an ultrasound.

"Everything looks amazing. Two healthy little girls." the nurse tells them with a smile.

He smiles and her and kisses her hand as they watch the two humans beings through the monitor.

"Thank you." he says.

"For what?" she asks.

"Everything."