Once Lost, Now Found

Ash's POV

It's been a month now. My entire body feels drained. I am home alone now too. My parents wanted to stay, but duty calls. I understand though. It's perfectly fine.

I just want Raiden back. I want to hold her. Not him. I will fucking kill him.

My phone on my dresser rings. I don't want to get up, but somehow I find the energy to answer the call.

"Ash. We found them." Luke's voice says.

"Wait what?" I ask, hoping this is not a cruel joke.

"We found her. She is heading to the hospital right now." he replies.

That's all I need. I shove my phone in my pocket while grabbing my keys. The hospital is a twenty minute drive, but I speed making it ten. Her parents are in the waiting room sitting on the chairs.

"Where is she?" I ask, barging in.

"Ash. She is fine. They are just tending to some broken bones." her mother tells me.

Broken bones? That fucker. I take in a few deep breaths. She is alive. That is all that matters right now. I nod, but don't take a seat. I can't sit right now.

Eventually her mother fell asleep on her father. They are happy together. I hope Raiden and I can be like that someday.

The doctor comes in and asks for her parents.

"Ash will you go for us? I don't want to wake her just yet." he asks me.

"I can only let family in." the doctor tells us.

"I'm her fiancé." I answer, pushing my way past him to her room.

She is hooked up to machines and the hospital equipment. When I walked in, she was pulling off her oxygen mask.

"I think you need that love." I say, leaning against the door frame.

"Shut the fuck up and get over here." she replies.

I smile, and practically run over. My arm wraps around her small frame. It has been so long. This entire time I have been worrying. It has been hell. She is here now though. Safe in my arms. I will never let her leave again.

"I missed you." she says in between her cries.

A tear rolls down my face as well without me knowing. I look at her and press a soft yet firm kiss on her lips.

"I missed you too." I choke out.

Raiden's POV

I have been home now for a week. Coda is now in jail, as Selena was able to go back home yesterday. Ash hasn't left my side ever since.

Literally. I rest my head on his chest as I yawn. Somehow my parents have let him stay with us. They told him to stay in another room. At first he agreed, but later that night he came in when I was having nightmares.

I don't know how I would have survived this without him. I love him so much. I curl into his side, and he wraps his arm protectively around my side.

"How did you sleep?" he asks.

"Better than last night." I reply.

He nods, and kisses the top of my head.

"Hungry?" he asks.

"Very." I reply.

I just regained my appetite. In other words, feed me.

He scoops me up in his arms. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck to keep me from falling back on the bed. He laughs, and holds me up.

We walk downstairs, and he sets me down on the counter. After about ten minutes, a beautiful plate of pancakes drowning in syrup is presented in front of me.

"I'm glad you can cook. Lord knows we would have starving children if you couldn't." I say.

"Children huh?" he asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I slap his arm, and he rests his hands on my lower back.

"I do love you. I hope you know that." he says.

"You've been telling me that nonstop for a week now. I know." I reply.

"I know." he says smugly, picking up a fork full of heavenly goodness.

He puts it to my mouth, and says, "Awww."

I open my mouth up to please him. He feeds me just as my parents walk in.

They look at my legs wrapped around his waist, and his free hand wrapped around mine.

"Get a room." my father says.

"We have one, but I'm sure you don't want to know what goes on in there." I reply.

"You better not be doing anything. He can leave." my mother threatens.

"Never!" Ash yells, throwing a fist into the air.

We all stare at him, then the three of us burst into laughter.

"Son welcome to the family." my father says.

Ash's face turns serious for a second, then returns to a soft expression.

I wonder.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys. So I haven't updated in a while, but I had Winter Guard camp. I apologized, but the good news is it's now Christmas break. Anyway hoped you guys like this chapter.

***Vote, comment, and follow me.***

Album Recommendation: Blue Neighborhood by Troye

(It's really good.)

XOXO

-madmaxice