24

FYI I changed some of the recent chapters starting in After so if you wanna check that out then yeah, I just can't even express all my feelings about the midseason finale so I'll just respond to what you guys say😂

Alli
I felt like all of my problems were cured by being in his arms, I didn't wanna let go of him, I didn't wanna leave, in this moment everything was perfect. "I'm sorry, I don't deserve someone as amazing as you" I say into his chest and he starts twirling my hair "what are you talking about? You're amazing and you deserve someone a million times better than me, you were just scared, we all get scared, everything's okay" he says and I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, you're the best"  I say and hug him again "Alli it's your turn to-" Sarah starts but stops when she sees me hugging Carl, her expression dropped "did you-" she starts, but I shake my head with a smile and she claps her hands "good, don't scare me like that again. But it's your turn for watch so you can continue this later" she says and I laugh a little then kiss Carl "I'll see you later" I say and slip out of the cell.

Sarah
"So you and Alli are all good?" I ask Carl and he nods "if you're referring to the close call breakup, then yeah" I guess it was a really close call "I heard you and Alli talking last night, thanks for trying to talk her out of it" he sighs and I shrug "no problem, sorry I kinda gave up in the end" I say scratching the back of my neck "you tried, it was pretty clear that she wouldn't change her mind" "so how'd she end up not going through with it?" I ask and he looks down "I'm not even sure, it happened pretty fast" he says and I nod.

"Well I guess I should go" I say quietly and he stands there with his hands in his pockets, he looked like he just wasn't sure what to do, so I just left. I walk outside and see Rick with Judith "Sarah have you seen Beth?" He asks me and I shake my head "not since last night, why?" I ask and he looks around "nobody's seen her since last night, besides Daryl but all he said is that he saw her at the fences killing walkers this morning" he says and I bite my lip "do you want me to try and look for her? I-" "no it's fine" he says cutting me off  "could you watch Judith though?" He asks and I nod so he hands her over to me before walking away to look for Beth in assuming "thanks" is all I could hear before he left the room.

Alli
I stand at the top of the tower with my rifle, watch is always boring. I hear the door of the tower open so I turn around and see Rick "Alli, have you seen Beth today?" He asks and I shake my head "no" I say and he sighs "Where do you think she would've gone?" I ask him and he shrugs "I don't know, Maggie's checking those tunnels, if she's not there we might have to consider the possibility that she might've been taken" he says and I feel myself freeze up a little "was nobody on watch this morning?" I ask and he shakes his head "it was Carl's turn but since he's still healing we forgot to have someone cover his shift" he says and I nod still trying to take it in.

"I'll tell you if I see her" I say shakily and he sighs "okay" and goes back down the tower. I look out at the fences again, trying to find any signs of something out of the ordinary. There were dead walkers a good 10 feet from the gates, I look to the woods and see the leaves of a bush rustling a lot so I aim my gun. The bush stopped shaking so I looked away, then I heard gunshots, I couldn't tell which direction it was from. Maggie runs into the the yard "where'd that come from?" She shouts up to me and I look around "I don't know". She started to shout something back to me but a truck came bursting out of the woods shooting at us. We both dive to the ground and I started shooting at the truck with my automatic, but someone holds a white flag out of the window and the car stops, so does the shooter.

"What the hell?" I say to myself and look down to Maggie, she was giving me the same confused look. A man steps out of the car with the flag which I now saw as a torn white shirt "don't shoot, we want to talk about the girl. Beth?" He says giving me a grin and I feel anger building inside me. "What did you do with her?" I shout to him and he laughs "don't worry she'll be okay, as long as you follow our orders" he smirks and I look down to Maggie who was holding herself from tears. "What do you want?" I ask and he looks around "isn't it obvious? We want this prison, we've watched you all for a while, you wouldn't want to leave anyone behind, you'd all do anything for your group, we know your weaknesses.

For example, Carl is your weakness, we saw you when he was gone, you were a mess, and with every weakness comes an opportunity. Hershel and Maggie? Beth is their weakness" how do they know so much about us? It's really creepy. "You have a week to decide, but we have Beth and you never know what could happen to her, we'll come back every day" the man says and laughs before driving away. "Ally they have Beth! We need to help her!" Maggie says looking like she was starting to have a panic attack "Maggie calm down, we'll figure something out" I say trying to stay calm myself  "we have to tell Rick first" I tell her and she nods "you stay on watch times like these are when we need lookouts most" she says and runs inside.

I apologize for the delay and the suckiness of this chapter