Chapter 4

"..What is it.. The thing that you want to.. Tell me?" You gulped.

Murasakibara's face heated up as he chewed the food slowly. He drank a juice and then cleared his throat, approaching you.

You were so tense that you trembled at each step he takes, you felt that you are watching a slow-motion-walking-Murasakibara. He finally reached, standing beside your bed.

"I wanted to say.."

He lowered his back as he leaned to embrace you gently. You nearly screamed but you held yourself and did so internally. You couldn't believe it, not at all. You just froze as the male hugged you.

"I wanted to tell you that..You're so cute and fluffy~"

He let go of you as he patted your hair with a wide-childish smile, ruining it even more. You stared at his lazy purple orbs, as he faced you. You swiftly then turned your head with some giggles escaping your lips.

You felt like you're happier than the happiest person on Earth. He seriously made your day shine, and that gave you more reason to love him even more.

"Thank you, Murasakibara-kun!" You managed to say, as your lips curved up into a smile.

"I guess I'm going to stay with you, since no one is here.. Even your mommy.. Oh, who's your daddy, (Nickname)-chin?~"

"Ah.. My dad isn't here in Japan. He's in the USA, for his job. I guess he's coming back here after several months. Well, that's what my mom said." You replied.

"Oh, I hope he brings you snacks when he's coming home~" Smiled Murasakibara lazily, sucking onto his cherry lolipop.

And so on, Murasakibara left, giving you his mobile phone number. You felt your heart clench whenever you see him coming or leaving. You really wanted to something with those feelings of yours, or otherwise you didn't know what to do.

Soon after, your mother was done with her errands and came to pick you up late in the night. She escorted you to the car and drove you back home. Once you entered the house, you went to your bedroom, changed into light pajamas, and slept smoothly on your comfy bed.

The next day, you woke up only to find yourself laying in the bathroom. You swiftly stood up, blinking several times as you observed the place again. You found the toilet, the shower, and some bathroom stuff.

You knew that it was your mother's doing, since you guessed that you didn't wake up early. She does that whenever she has to leave you alone in home. You face-palmed and got yourself all ready and cleaned up.

You went to check your phone out and found..

"50 MISSED CALLS AND 700 MESSAGES? WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K IS GOING ON?!"

You yelled in surprise, and sat on the sofa. There were 30 missed calls from Hikari, and 20 from Okamura.

"How did Okamura-senpai get my mobile number?" You mumbled.

You ignored it and accessed the typical messenger you installed in your phone. You saw a new conversation popping out at the top of all the conversations. It was the group of your friends at the basketball club, they were chatting non-stop, well except for Murasakibara and the coach.

Just when you were about to get up, Hikari called again, you didn't have the heart to ignore him so you responded.

"Hello, Aizawa-kun.. I'm sorry for not replying at your calls, I was asleep.." You manged to say.

"Oh, then I should apologize for interrupting your sleep. I'm sorry." He giggled and inhaled deeply. "I don't want to be a push-over, but did you decide?"

"Oh well.. Yeah.. I think I'm going to visit your house for the project, but the thing is, I don't know where it's located.. ha ha ha.." You faked your laughs nervously as you felt him smiling on the other side.

"Well then, it's okay. I'll come to pick you up, do you agree with this?"

"Yes. Thank you for your concern, Aizawa-kun!"

"Talk to you later, (L/N)-san."

You placed your phone on the table and went to eat breakfast. You thought what you could do to attract Murasakibara and develop your relationship with him. But suddenly, you heard someone knocking the door.

'Wait, it couldn't be Aizawa-kun.. He just called me!'

You instantly stood up, leaving your plate and the delicious food that laid on it. You ran upstairs to get your father's baseball bat. You then went downstairs and opened the door, hiding behind it. As a figure entered the house, you followed it slowly and slammed the bat on its head. It was a stranger, and it seemed that it was a man, well, he collapsed.

'What is this dude doing in the house?!'

You thought to yourself as you tried pulling him, and throwing him out in the backyard. When you took a closer look, you found out that it was Himuro. He really looked way different with his other eye revealed.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT DID I DO! HIMURO-SENPAI!" You gasped and ran around like crazy. You retrieved your phone and were about to call the ambulance, but you felt a hand tip your shoulders. You jumped and turned to see Himuro standing.

"That really hurt, (L/N)-san.."

"I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME KIND OF RAPIS--" You covered your mouth and bowed, apologizing.

"Oh, I'm sorry for not telling you my name.. Not that you asked." He smiled as if nothing happened.

You covered your face with your palms in embarrassment as you led him into the living room, asking him to relax and sit on the enormous soft sofa. Himuro breathed deeply and began to talk.

"I came to ask if you could come with us today, we're going to hang out at the local park."

"With who?" You asked.

"Obviously, Atsushi, Wei, Kensuke, Kenichi, and me."

"Oh.. Well I.. I don't know, I mean I already told Aizawa-kun that I'll visit him today so we can decide on which project to work on first."

And with that, Himuro informed you that he will delay the hangout for the next week; waving, he left. You cleaned up your breakfast mess and decided that you will bake some chocolate muffins for Hikari, because you want him to feel like you are good friends with him.

They smelled really good when they were done; you tasted one of them.

'I should really make some for Murasakibara-kun, but I don't know which is his favorite.'

You shook your head, and abruptly heard some other knocks on your door. You didn't hesitate to grab the baseball bat and stand.

"Who's there?" You questioned with a stern voice.

"It's me, Hikari."

You opened the door, hiding the baseball bat behind your back. But, oh well. There was no use for hiding it, since they were larger than the size of your thin back.

"Please sit in the living room while I get ready, I'll lead you!" And so you did.

You rushed to your room, wearing a (any color you like) long sleeved blouse, with a black short skirt on it, tying your hair into a side-ponytail ( a mini side-ponytail for short-haired cuties ). You grabbed your hangout bag, and rushed downstairs.

"Woah.. You look astonishing, (L/N)-san!" Exclaimed Hikari cheerfully.

"Thank you, Aizawa-kun."

And so, both of you walked outside to go to Hikari's house.