Chapter 16

"WAKEY WAKEY MY BEAUTIFUL CUTIE!" Sing-songed your mom while holding out the pan and using it as a drum to wake you up early in the morning.

You had a scare jump the first thing in the morning due to your mom's noise, instantly jumping and sitting on the fabric, you placed both of your palms above your head, cringing.

"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!"

"That's good! Because it seems Atsushi-chan came up to visit you. He said you guys are having a camp!" She exclaimed, approaching you. "Now now, don't do dirty stuff behind my back!" She whispered, with sarcasm flowing in her tone.

You rolled your eyes at this. Going to the bathroom and getting ready, you were on your usual daily routine. You dressed up, wearing your school uniform, swiftly did your hair, and headed up downstairs.

"Good morning, Mom, Atsushi."

"Morning sweetie! Take your breakfast before you go."

"Morning, (Nickname)-chin."

"Thanks Mommy." Smiling, you kissed her cheek and headed out with your giant boyfriend, Atsushi.

"So, what brings you here, Atsu?" You glanced at his face, giggling at his lazy-like facial expressions.

"Eto.." He scratched his head, pausing for a little while. Murasakibara didn't want to tell you that his mom gave him an advice and told him to actually walk you all the way to school. He'd be embarrassed. "I wanted to see you as soon as possible because I missed you yesterday, (Nickname)-chin." He faked an excuse.

Although you thought it was obvious that he's making up excuses, you were okay with it since you could see his cheeks turning crimson.

"Anyways, your Mommy was kind enough to feed me and give me a couple of bentos before going to school." He smiled. "I put them in my bag."

"O-Oh, haha typical Mom." You chuckled. "Hey, Atsu." You called.

"Yeah?"

Abruptly, you sneaked your right arm and locked it with his left one. The purple-head teen was quiet surprised, never expecting you to make the first move. He looked at you, only to find you giving him a closed-eye goofy smile.

Blushing, he leaned in and gave you a quick peck on your lips, which you never expected as well. "Who told you to act so cute?" He whispered, though you couldn't manage what he was mumbling about.

"What is it, Atsu?" You questioned.

"N-Nothing. Anyways we arrived at school."

*****

"Is everyone ready?! Let's go!"

School was done for the day and you're in the basketball club's gym. Your coach, Araki, was quite thrilled to the trip to the mountains to camp. Well technically, it's a small forest where there are hills, gigantic trees, mountains, and many natural sceneries.

You have your bag already packed up, and everyone else was as excited as the coach. Everyone jogged from the gym to the bus which was going to take you all there. You and your lazy boyfriend sat together on one of those seats that are beside the window.

Since it was going to take a long time to reach there, you decided that the best thing to do to pass time is to eat. Placing your backpack on your laps, you pulled the zippers to two different directions and took out a bag of chips.

"Ne, (Nickname)-chin, can we share this?" Tugging your school sweatshirt, Murasakibara questioned you curiously, drooling at the sight of the snack.

"Why not?" You chuckled. "But don't just end up eating the whole thing without allowing me to eat some!" You pouted and punched him playfully on his shoulder, which he didn't even sense at all.

"Well, we'll just put it between us and eat from it."

"If you say so."

*****

Soon, you ended up sleeping beside Murasakibara, with a peaceful expression. Murasakibara noticed it after speaking to himself for a while, he thought you were listening to him the whole time.

With a gentle yet small smile planted on his face, the purple-head caressed your hair locks repeatedly while cupping your cheek and gazing at you. He seemed as if he was lost in your beauty and innocence, as if he drowned.

Unconsciously, he leaned in and planted a quiet, but passionate kiss on your forehead with a blush spread across his cheeks. He knew he wasn't the type to do this at all, but he just couldn't help it around you. He couldn't control it. Murasakibara wrapped his strong muscular arms around your waist as you slept beside his unbelievably giant figure.

Other students, who were the basketball team, noticed how affectionate Murasakibara was being. Though, no one dared to utter a word because they knew that he was going to crush them if they did so. They would be done.

*****

Eventually, you arrived at your destination. You felt someone touching your cheeks, creeped out, you jumped and opened your eyes instantly. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F--"

"(Nickname)-chin."

"Oh," You placed your palm on you chest and sighed in relief. "It's just you, Atsu."

"Nah, we're here. I think the coach is going to tell us to build up the tents for today and light up a fire or something."

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

"Dunno." He mumbled, holding your hand and carrying the other bags that belonged to both of you. "But what I know is, you're gonna sleep with me in the tent, alone."

You blushed madly at this. 'Goddammit (Name). It's not the time for your kinky thoughts to appear!' You could feel yourself scolding yourself, though you just tossed it aside, focusing on the upcoming activities.

"B-But the coach might not allow us to sleep together. She might say that I should sleep with her and you'll sleep with the boys."

"I'll talk to her about it."

You just nodded in reply. You just realized that the whole team started to look for a good spot to build up the tents. Though, the coach just got angry and beat them up with her stick, guiding them to a better place.

Soon after, you all found a good, safe, and empty spot to build up the tents at, which was actually located near a small lifeless pond. Settling up everything, you all started to build up the tents.

The coach just sat and looked at you all, while sipping on some tea that appeared magically. "What are you looking at? (Name). You ain't building with the boys. You're gonna relax with me."

With a smirk spread across her face, she grabbed you by your hands and gave you a glass of tea. "Just sit and watch the men work."