Chapter 11

The train soon began its movement after all the people took their seats. You were very nervous; and you couldn't help but start screaming like everyone else.

"THE TRAIN IS HELLA SCARY!" You screamed to Murasakibara's ear.

He tried to cover his ears, but he couldn't since he wanted to hear what you were going to say too. Both of your hairs were flowing alongside the air, and you felt that your face-skin could be wiped out at any moment.

While you were in the train, Himuro and the others looked for both of you desperately but never seemed to find any trace of you. They never thought that you two would be going to the train right now. They figured that you left with Murasakibara, so they went to enjoy their time together.

While on the other hand, the train had finally stopped, and you began panting rapidly.

"This sure was a hella eventful ride.." You said, trying to get more air into your lungs.

"Yeah, it was..  I'm glad we're finally done. Let's go and try out the cotton candies, (Nickname)-chin! Come~!"

He looked at you, and was about to drag you, but it seemed that he changed his mind. He went closer to you, and wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up so you can see his face.

"I never knew that you looked so beautiful from here.." He stared deeply into your eyes and scanned your face afterwards.

You blushed as your cheeks reddened, "U-Um thank you, Murasakibara-kun."

You giggled nervously and then realized something. You looked into his purple orbs, the emotions that 'vibrated' from his eyes, you could tell it was lust. He was craving something, not just cotton candies.

Murasakibara kept one of his arms around you, and used his other hand to hold your chin. You just lost it at the moment.

You couldn't let your nervousness interfere in this legendary moment, that moment that you always dreamed of and waited impatiently for.

He locked his eyes with yours deeply, and then glanced at your lips. He zoomed his face, and closed his eyes as you did the same. Your lips were just inches away from each other, Murasakibara was about to close the gap between his and yours, until.

"Hmph, get a room you thirsty cunts."

Someone pushed Murasakibara which caused him to loosen his grip of you, and you immediately fell down on the ground. He didn't though, he was about to fall on you but he hopefully stopped himself at the right time or he was going to crush you with his size.

That moment went by so fast so you couldn't see the guy who did that to both of you and ruined the mood. You were hurt, since you fell on your butt. You held back your tears and checked on Murasakibara, who seemed so angry,

He looked like he's going to cause some sort of devastation to everyone around, so you acted as if nothing happened to mitigate the situation. You held his arm, and looked into his eyes.

"Murasakibara-kun, let's leave that guy. He's probably jealous since he doesn't have a partner to hang out with him." You forced yourself to speak nicely, since making him go wild is the last thing you want to cause.

"No way. I'm never leaving that bug to get away with what he has done." He forced his arms out of your hands and left, looking for the guy.

You sighed, it was really childish of Murasakibara to go after that guy in your opinion, but you figured that he's going to come back to you and that you shouldn't worry too much about it. Abruptly, you felt your head get heavy as you fell down on the ground, you wanted to do something but your vision went black.

You opened your eyes and saw a boy in your age, most likely. He had a pair of really thick eyebrows and a black hair that reaches his neck. He had a pale skin too, and a pair of evil eyes, well, at least that what you thought when you first saw his eyes.

"Well well, isn't it '(Nickname)-chin'~?" He "questioned".

"Who are you?" You scoffed and realized that you were somehow in a haunted public bathroom.

"I'm Hanamiya Makoto. How about you come with us and have some fun for the night, (Nickname)?" He revealed his creepy smile and got closer to you, holding your chin and lifting your face up to his level.

"No. I refuse." You glared at him with disgust. "You can't do anything you want with me just because I'm a girl."

"Oh, oh. Look who we've got, the 'I'm independent' type. Well," He left your chin and stroked your head with his palms. "you're messing with the wrong guy, baby." He strengthened his grip, pulling your hair a bit.

You winced at his action, and spitted at him. He groaned in response and struggled to wipe that crummy liquid that spread on his face. You used this opportunity as you biggest chance, and ran away, opening the door making it slam on the wall.

You felt that someone was chasing you, and you figured that it was probably Hanamiya. You couldn't let this chance slip by your weakness. You were tired, but you forced yourself and ran faster as your pace changed briskly.

You finally saw a huge crowd and ran into it, as you realized you were back at the amusement park. You ran back to the cotton candy store, and spotted a tall, purple head male, moving his head in all the directions.

You figured that it was probably Murasakibara. Tears commenced falling down your cheeks and flowing beneath your jaw line.

You were so contented to see Murasakibara again. You looked back and saw Hanamiya, he was still chasing you but he seemed really far. You ignored him and jogged swiftly to the male.

"MURASAKIBARA-KUN! MURASAKIBARA-KUN!"

You jogged more and more. You were near yet you felt so tired.

'I can do it!'

You dashed as fast as you could, and he turned his head towards your direction.

"(Nickname)-chin!"

You jumped at him and fell into his chest, crying.

"I can't b-believe you're h-here with m-me, Murasakibara-kun.."