Birthday Surprise [ Special Chapter ]

** AUTHOR'S NOTE **
This is a special chapter that doesn't have to do with anything in the actual plot of this story.
Happy birthday Murasakibara Atsushi!
9th of October 2016
Sunday

*****

"Ehh, what'd you say (Nickname)-chin..?" You chuckled at your lazy boyfriend's whining voice on the other side of the phone, confirming what you actually told him a few minutes ago. "So tomorrow we're going to Muro-chin's house after school at 5:00 PM?"

"Yep!" Cheering thrillingly, you hopped off your bed to adjust your position.

"Why, though?"

' Murasakibara had no end to his questions! ' , you thought. "You'll know later! Just stop asking, Atsu-kun!" Your cheeks puffed up as you demanded your mate to quit questioning too much. You don't want to ruin his birthday surprise after all of the hard work Himuro and the others did, now do you?

"Well, gotta rush! Mom's calling. Talk to you later babe." You whispered the last part, kissing the phone's screen at the end of the call with your face flustered up.

"Mhm. Can't wait to see you, (Nickname)-chin. Good bye. I love you."

*****

It was the next day by now, which only means it's officially Atsushi's birthday. You've been waiting for this day for ages, and it finally came. It's also the first time Atsushi celebrates his birthday with you being there, therefore it only made you greedy for making this day so special and entertaining for both of you.

Stumbling down the stairs, you're already ready to go to school with your hair done, even though it's just the school uniform, you spent so much time to make yourself look the best today. With your hair done in a (favorite hairstyle) so flawlessly, your scent being really sweet, and your face looking so attractive, you only feel like it's a special day already.

"Oh my my, (Nickname)! You're looking really beautiful today, sweetie! Tell Atsushi Mommy says happy birthday!"

Your mom being really considerate, she already woke up early enough to make a specialized bento lunch for your purple haired partner. Flashing a smile at her, you thanked her sincerely.

"Thanks Mom! I'm sure Atsu-kun will like it. See ya!"

"Later."

*****

Finally arriving at Atsushi's house, you press the small button on the side of the door, hearing a loud noise in the whole house repetitively, its actually the sound of the bell. You hear a high pitchy voice calling for your boyfriend, which you figured out it belongs to his mother.

Sensing footsteps coming your way, you backed off, trying to be wary of your surroundings. Knowing Murasakibara Atsushi, he would probably open the whole door wide open, damaging you accidentally.

A few seconds later, an enormous figure appeared in your vision as you hear a cheerful cry from it. "Oohh! (Nickname)-chin!" You lifted your head up, only to see Atsushi with sparkly eyes gazing at you in pure excitement. "You look really beautiful today.." He mumbled unconsciously.

Abruptly, you were carried princess-style by junk food lover Murasakibara, who didn't hesitate for a second to plant a quick peck on your glossy lips. Squealing, you gaze back at him.