Chapter 7

You blinked several times when you heard the voice. It really was gloomy and dark when everything is switched off.

"Is that you, Murasakibara-kun?" You whispered.

"Shhh.. (Nickname)-chin, I want to show you something."

You finally realized that it was none other than the purple head boy, Murasakibara. You blushed at the feeling of his arms holding your body.

It really was comfy being in them. You unintentionally laid your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. You felt really sleepy.

"(Nickname)-chin? Are you tired?"

"Mhm..?" You lazily responded.

You couldn't really focus on what was going on. You were just too tired to do anything or even move. Murasakibara carried you to his own bedroom and gently placed you on his bed as he went to switch the lights of his room on.

Once you felt yourself laying on his bed, dirty thoughts approached your mind and danced around it wildly.

'Oh my god what is he going to do with me?!' You thought as you immediately sat straight.

"I couldn't sleep and it's very late.. I'm sorry for waking you up and carrying you like this, (Nickname)-chin."

"N-No, it's really okay, Murasakibara-kun."

He suddenly took out a photo out of his school bag. Sighing, he lifted it to take a glance at it as he waved for you as a signal to come over. You wondered what was the photo about, and walked to him.

"I wanted to show you this, since Yu-chin told me to."

'Yu-chin?'

He lifted the photo and gave it to you. You scanned the photo carefully and finally realized that it was none other your best friend, Sonohara Yuri, sitting on Murasakibara's lap, with him wrapping his arms around her waist.

You felt your heart getting heavier than usual as your eyes widened.

'But when? She never told me about any of this!'

You didn't want Murasakibara feel weird about you or change his impression of you.

"Yu-chin came over yesterday to work with me on the school projects and she was very sweet.. She gave me snacks and candies."

"O-Oh.. U-Um, that's nice to hear. I h-hope you had fun with doing the p-project with her."

"Yeah we did~! She promised me that she would take me to candy land, too!"

'Candy Land? But how can she afford that much money? And it's in Tokyo, too! Not Akita!'

"Well then.. That's nice to hear. I-I should go to sleep since I-I'm not feeling well.." You mumbled awkwardly and went outside his bedroom.

"Wait, (Nickname)-chin. You can't go alone, you don't know where's the room." Blurted Murasakibara out as he swiftly held your hand.

You felt his bigger hand wrap around your smaller one. It made you feel safe and relieved, and you were happy about it. He guided you to his sister's room and closed the door, going back to sleep.