Chapter 14

You blushed at what Murasakibara just said. You glanced again at his eyes, which seemed to have changed, they weren't as sparkly as before, it was something different, something with a passion, and it's when you realized that it was lust.

"M-Murasakibara-kun.."

"Let's go, (Nickname)-chin. Muro-chin and the others might be looking for us, right now."

"Yeah!"

He turned his back to you and changed his position so you can climb his back. Waving his palms from beside the lower of his back, he signaled you to come. You were extremely cheerful at the moment, still not believing in all the events.

Climbing his back, you giggled. He then stood up and tightened his grip on you, running back to the amusement park as your hair locks flew along the refreshing air.

*****

"Oh, it's Atsushi.. And whom is he carrying?" Questioned Himuro.

"IT'S (Y/N)-CHAN!!!" Yelled Okamura in excitement, he was about to go but got blocked by Fukui and Liu, since they looked like as if they have discovered the cure of cancer.

"What is it?" Asked Himuro, again.

"Why the hell is Murasakibara carrying (Y/N)?" Spoke Fukui, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't tell me.." Himuro's eyes widened.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Okamura in anger. "And HERE I WAS LOOKING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK HER OUT!!!"

"Hmph." Huffed Liu arrogantly. "As if thy shalt accept your confession."

"Pfftt.." Fukui couldn't hold back his laughs at Liu's horrible language and at how disappointed Okamura looked at the moment, he struggled to keep himself shut. And by the time, Murasakibara arrived with you sleeping on his back.

"Hey." He greeted everyone lazily while carrying you on a piggy-back ride, though you were sound asleep.

"Atsushi we're going home, we have to rest so we can go to the camp tomorrow to train for the Winter Cup."

"Sure, but we're dropping (Nickname)-chin first." He stated.

"As you say."

And with that said, the boys exited the amusement park, and went back to walking on sidewalks just to get you home safely. Though, you were in distress because of running too much and more than usual.

After a while, the males arrived at your residence with you still unconscious on Murasakibara's long back, arms resting on his broad shoulders and wrapped gently around the crook of his neck.

With a couple of knocks on your house door, your mother quickened her pace to open it. As the object moved, your mother gasped as she saw the youthful teens. It was the first time for her to see a bunch of males surround her house, she thought she was in danger, so she screamed the heck out of her lungs.

"RAPISTS!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! BRING MY DAUGHTER HERE!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?!!!"

"A-Ano... Miss (L/N), we are (Y/N)-chan's teammates in the school basketball club.." Spoke Himuro hesitantly, surprised and shocked at the older lady's reaction.