Chapter 10

You wore some random outfit that you found inside the closet, and went downstairs to talk to your mom, since she missed having you in the house with her. Its not like you were gone for a long period of time, though.

You went to the lower level of the house, finding your little kitten stretching its fragile body on one of the mats. You glanced to the other direction, finding your mother. You sat on the couch beside her, smiling.

"Hey, Mom. I have something to talk about with you."

"What is it, sweetheart?" She turned her face to look at you.

"I'm leaving for three weeks."

"Oh come on! Not again." She sighed. "No (Y/N), you're not going anywhere this time."

"But Mom! This time it's really important!" Your eyes widened. "I'm going with the basketball club to a training camp in the mountains. They need me."

"Oh, really? I thought you were going to leave for something silly." She sighed again but in relief. "When are you going to leave?"

"By tomorrow morning."

"Aw, I'm going to miss you, honey.." She then hugged you. "Make sure to not hurt yourself! And if you need anything, you can always call me. Okay?"

"I'm going to miss you too, mom. And sure, I will."

You then took your phone and went to text the guys. You remembered Himuro inviting you several days ago and you had to refuse because you wanted to work on the projects with Hikari.

After some minutes, Himuro replied to your message, informing you that he'll come to pick you up in an hour. You immediately stood and ran up again to your bedroom to change, again.

Since you figured that you were going to hang out with the guys, you needed to wear something that's comfortable enough for you to move a lot in it.

You figured you didn't want to wear something that's just too flashy, so you grabbed a black short and a (F/C) long-sleeved shirt to wear. You left your hair open, and wore a pair of short, white socks, wearing another pair of (F/C) shoes.

You grabbed your wallet and phone, inserting them in your typical, small purse. Running down the stairs, you called your mom who seemed to enjoy her time with the new kitten.

"Aww!" She picked it up. "You're just so smol!"

"Mom, it's small not smol.." You chuckled. "Anyways, my senpai will come to pick me up in five minutes. So can you please look for the kitten for me, Mom?" You wore your puppy face that always convinces your mother about anything.

"Yeah, sure! We need to name it.." She immediately drifted away and spaced out.

You heard someone knocking the door, so you cheerfully opened it, assuming it was Himuro.

"Hello, (Y/N)-chan. We're all ready. Let's go." He smiled.

"Of course!"

You walked with the boys on the side-walk and noticed that Murasakibara was missing. "Don't tell me that Murasakibara-kun isn't coming.." You spoke.

"No he's coming. But he's in the convenience store right now." Replied Fukui suddenly.

"We shalt wait for thy till thy comes out." Added Liu.

"Oh. Well, where are we heading to, by the way?" You asked.

"We were going to the local park but we changed our minds. We're going to the amusement park today!" Replied Okamura in excitement. "I'm so glad you came, (Y/N)-chan!" He smiled.

"Oh shut it, you gorilla."

"Not again." Sighed Himuro.

Abruptly, Murasakibara returned. "Oooh~ (Nickname)-chin is coming, too. I bought so much snacks."

"Now that we're all here, let's go." Said Himuro as everyone followed him.

After a while, you arrived at the amusement park and it sure was very crowded. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the place and you were happy about it. You glanced at the boys who suddenly went to buy tickets. You then quickly jogged to catch up.

"Don't leave me behind!"

Suddenly, you felt a large hand capture yours, that's when you lifted your head up to find that it was Murasakibara.

"Hey, (Nickname)-chin.."

"Y-Yes..?"

"Let's leave them and go together. It'll be way more fun~!" He whispered to your left ear.

His voice was kind of.. Alluring at the moment. You couldn't resist his voice. And you thought that it was a great idea, too. Since you were going to end up being lost if you went with all of them anyway.

"O-Okay. But d-do you think that they'll get u-upset and mad at u-us, Murasakibara-kun?!"

"Nah. Let's just leave them."

He dragged you and went to buy the tickets in another place. He kept holding your hand and making sure that you're in his sight. It seemed that it really is easy to get lost in this gigantic place.

The first thing you wanted to try out was the roller coasters, since you never went to ride them with someone before. There were many things you wanted to try out, too.

"Murasakibara-kun, c-can we try o-out riding the r-roller coasters f-first?" Tapping Murasakibara's hand, you asked.

"Mhm.. But we will go to try out some of those pink and fluffy cotton candies after." He replied.

You held Murasakibara's arm and dragged him along with you while running to your destination. You then arrived and had to wait in the lines with the rest of the other people.

"Ugh, I hate to wait.. Why do we have to wait, (Nickname)-chin..?" You heard Murasakibara whining and complaining.

"Because we have to." You answered.

Both of you kept waiting until it finally was your turn, you gave the staff a pair of the golden tickets and giggled at his priceless expression when he saw Murasakibara.

You then sat with Murasakibara, waiting for it to start. Abruptly, the train started moving as chills ran down to your spine. You gulped, struggling to move closer to Murasakibara as you examined how tall and long was the roller coaster.

This sure was going to be a long ride.