Chapter 6

"I'm home!"

You were currently standing beside Murasakibara, who just arrived at his house with you and the kitten. You heard a bunch of footsteps muffling together loudly as large figures appeared.

"Ohhhhh~ Who's that, Atsushi?"

"Is she working with you in a school project?"

"Or is she your teacher?"

"NO WAAAAY! ATSUSHI HOW DID YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND?!"

You and Murasakibara were surrounded by his older siblings. They were quite large in size, even his sister, she was quite tall. You were blushing hard the whole time because of the weird questions they have been asking.

"MOOOOOOOOM!" Shouted Murasakibara as all of his siblings disappeared in seconds.

'Murasakibara-kun's mother must be very dangerous and larger than them..'

"Oh, Atsushi! You're home! And who's this beautiful miss?"

You heard a pitched voice cheer as you looked in all directions for its owner. Weird. Maybe you were imagining after all. You looked down to check on the kitten that rested in your arms and abruptly noticed a small figure. You swore you could've fainted from shock.

"Mommy-chin, this is (Nickname)-chin. She's in my class."

You immediately bowed as you felt a bit relieved that Murasakibara introduced you to his mother.

"Nice to meet you, (Nickname). I'm Atsushi's mother."

"N-Nice to meet you, too."

"What are you waiting for? Follow me!" Blurted out Murasakibara's mother. She was extremely short and you just couldn't process this idea. She seems like she's around 140 - 145cms. She seemed very energetic and full of life too, which was really cute.

"Mommy-chin, wait! I brought (Nickname)-chin home because she wants to learn how to take care of little kittens and I invited her to come over because you know how to."

"Ah, well, I don't mind!" She replied as she guided you to an empty room and ordered Murasakibara to go and dress up.

You sat on the comfy pillows that were settled on the floor of the room, and placed the kitten on your laps to rest. Murasakibara's mother lifted her head and looked at you.

"So, did you get it a name? It's so cute!"

"Haha, yeah.. it is! But I didn't give it a name yet. I never thought of it." You giggled.

"Well anyways, that aside, how's everything going between you and Atsushi?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I-It's not how you think.." You blushed.

"Haaaa~! You're blushing! Aw, so you are in love with him!"

"D-Don't tell him.." You managed to mumble.

"Ugh, so he didn't notice yet, did he? Atsushi is as dense as ever." Sighed Murasakibara's mother as she face palmed herself.

"It's o-okay. I can handle it properly." You smiled at her.

"Well, it'll be a bit hard because my Atsushi doesn't get indirect things. You should be straightforward and direct! But if you need anything, you can always come to me!"

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Murasakibara!" You blurted out.

"Aw, it's nothing." She replied with a bright smile.

Both of you began taming the kitten and feeding it food. Murasakibara's mother taught you many things about cats and provided you some important yet simple facts about them, as how they show affection.