Chapter 13

You stayed silent for a few moments before lifting your head up to Murasakibara's gaze. He was really tall and it's just so troublesome for you to look at him. Though, he was staring blankly at your (e/c) orbs. You began fidgeting, afraid of the drama you caused just now.

'Maybe he hates me now.. The vibe is off..'

You shook your head in different directions and groaned loudly. "ARGH! I ruined everything!" You then began sobbing as you felt a sudden touch on the top of your head. It was Murasakibara's palm, ruffling your hair.

"Don't worry, (Nickname)-chin~!" He cheered with a bright smile that could lighten the darkest places in the world. "I love you too~!"

You stopped inhaling for a minute, struggling to comprehend what just Murasakibara said. Was it really true? Or is this a dream?

'Maybe you're being delusional, (Y/N).' You thought for second, but realized that it was true a moment later. 'But he said rather casually.. As if he doesn't mean it..'

"Murasakibara-kun.. You didn't really get what I mean.." You spoke softly as you tugged his sleeves thrice, asking him to lean down. He noticed what you wanted and bent his back to lean to your height.

"Wha--"

You crashed your lips against his, kissing them passionately. You pulled out a few seconds later, staring at Murasakibara's face, which was crimson now. It was the first time for you to see him blushing, what a pleasing sight that was to you.

You immediately realized what you have just done, feeling butterflies in your stomach, you were trembling as your face got flustered. Maybe you just stole his first kiss. You didn't know, you thought you did a horrible thing by kissing him without any signs or even permission.

"(N-Nickname)-chin..?" Stuttered Murasakibara in shock.

You just couldn't handle all what had occurred today, you didn't want him to see you, for have you caused a ruckus in a public place. What will others think of you? What if Himuro and the others knew about all of this? It was just too much for you, so you decided to flee.

Running away, tears began sliding from your glossy eyes down to your jaw line. You didn't know where you were going to go, you were just dashing randomly, not caring whether you'll appear at a safe or a dangerous destination.

However, a faint, heavy voice, was calling your name, it was chasing you, running after you, trying to hunt you down. You didn't pay much attention to it, you just wanted to forget what had happened today, you wanted to delete today from both your memories and life.

Nonetheless, no matter how far you have gone, you still heard the voice. Actually, it was getting nearer and nearer as you go far, far away. The owner of this voice seemed to be stubborn and doesn't want to give up now does he?

"(NICKNAME)-CHIN! Wait up!" Shouted Murasakibara as he ran after you, he noticed that you were getting exhausted, he didn't want to make you tired.

Not at all. Murasakibara dashed as fast as he could just to catch up to you, and unfortunately for you, he jumped from behind you, turning his back on the ground, while catching you and embracing you into his chest.

With that, you felt your knees getting weak. You just couldn't move an inch of them, so you decided that you'll stay in his embrace. Though, he sure was warm and fuzzy. It was like hugging a pillow or something fluffy.

"(Nickname)-chin.."

You have snapped to reality by hearing Murasakibara's whimpering. Was he about to cry? Your curiosity gifted you the courage to lift up your head and get caught into his gaze. He was tearing up, nearly sobbing.

Which absolutely shocked you.

"M-Murasakibara-kun...?"

Too late for you though, he began crying silently, causing his tears to gracefully fall on your flushed cheeks. He looked so confused yet happy, what could cause him to feel this way?

You brushed his purple hair flocks out of his wet cheeks, allowing them to fall behind his ears. Using your soft palms, you cupped his cheeks while lovingly staring into his sparkly, purple orbs.

"Murasakibara-kun, don't cry. You're too precious, so you mustn't feel this way. I don't want to be the reason of your sorrow." You whispered, as you felt him getting lured to you by your words, as if he fell in love with them.

"(N-Nickname)-chin.. I always loved you because you were cute and you reminded me of candies.. Whenever I see you, I feel like I should save you for later because you're like a wrapped candy, a special one.. But I always feel complexed. Yu-chin gives me sweets and snacks, and she said she'll always love me, I pity her because I don't feel the same way.." He confessed with a muffled, husky voice. "I love you, (Nickname)-chin.. Not anyone else."

You couldn't say anything, since you were utterly speechless, he really has gone beyond your expectations. You always thought that you were the one who's going to start the relationship, that you're the one who's going to get rejected.

But life really can make everything go round.

You lost yourself in his gaze, for have you been overwhelmed and pleased. Murasakibara placed his palms on your cheeks, cupping them softly. He gave you a signal, before zooming his face nearer into yours.

You both closed your eyes gradually, as you felt his lips brush against yours. It felt very warm, and you craved for more. He then squeezed his lips on yours, kissing them. You moved with the flow as your first, official kiss with Murasakibara has finally happened.

The day you always dreamed about, you never expected it to be as soon as now. Although you're really enjoying this, you want it to last for eternity. Unfortunately though, your need of oxygen is what interrupted your hopes, and with that excuse, you both broke the kiss rather amazingly, gasping for air.

"(Nickname)-chin, I never knew that you were this sweet.."