Chapter 5

You and the male arrived, approaching the front door. Hikari's house was so simple, and you were glad. You didn't want to be at a complicated and gigantic house.

Hikari walked ahead of you and opened the door for you, smirking.

"Ladies are always first."

You thanked him, entering. He led you to his bedroom, and asked you to sit on the fluffy pillows that were organized around a wooden table. Hikari brought some blank papers and a bunch of pencils.

"So.. Let's start telling each other our ideas for the projects!" You exclaimed.

"Great idea, but how about we get to know each other first?" Raising a brow, questioned you Hikari.

You just nodded in response, and started to chat along with him.

Meanwhile, Murasakibara was so bored that he didn't know what to do, so he just called your phone number, but you didn't respond. You already switched off your phone 'cause you didn't want to get distracted in your session.

Murasakibara decided to roam around and visit new groceries. He entered a new candy shop and spotted a familiar girl, Yuri.

"Hello, Murasakibara-kun. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Nothing special.."

"Oh well, excuse me then."

As for you, you stayed the whole day with Hikari, and he was so sweet and polite with you.

"Thank you, Hikari-ku--" You said calmly but then blurted out. "I MEAN AIZAWA-KUN!"

"Haha," He giggled. "it's actually okay. I was going to ask you if we could call each other by first names."

"Well.. If you say so. I'll be taking my leave for today." You bowed, opening his house's front door to return to your home.

"You're going to leave? Alone, and in the night? I'll walk you home."

"But it's too much for you. I can take care of myself."

"I'm still worried. Let's go, it'll be safer if I'm with you."

When you reached your destination, you gratefully bowed for Hikari and waved at him with a smile. You couldn't see it clearly, but you saw a feint blush spread on his face.

You woke up the next day to find several messages from an anonymous sent to you, and they said:

"Get your slutty face off my man."

"Don't ever look at him or else."

"You're really going to get it if you did."

Your expression changed as you pouted.

'Who is this bitch?' You questioned yourself. Your mother taught you to not let anyone to ever insult you, or look down on you, so you texted the person back:

"Oh yeah? I want to see you try, coward. You're probably too scared to show yourself."

And with that, you blocked the number.

You shook your head and got yourself ready for school. You sat at your place when you entered your class. Your home-room teacher entered, greeting everyone usually.

Whenever he clears his throat, you knew that he's going to announce something new. And he did. He informed everyone that there is a new transfer student, who's a female.

You felt uneasy about her presence. She was beautiful and attractive; she was the girl that every boy dreams of. You sighed as she sat on the vacant seat which was placed next to you.

She gave you a weird look and proceeded to what she was doing.

'I'm going to kill her if she does something wrong to me or anyone.' You thought.

Fortunately, the day passed so quickly that you didn't feel it. Although, you were glad about it since you didn't want to stay in school anymore. Or so, your brain tells you.

On your way to home, you saw a little unconscious kitten. At first, you thought that it was sleeping, but then you approached it and saw that it was bleeding. You gasped, and carried it, running as fast as you could to the nearest veterinary hospital.

You entered into the emergency section, panting.

"This is an emergency, this kitten is about to die!"

You yelled, as you saw a nurse rushing to you. She carefully carried the kitten, and rushed to the doctor. You went to sit at an empty chair, waiting impatiently for the nurse to come and inform you.

After a while, she came and told you that the kitten was attacked by another cat, and it's alive. You sighed in relief and followed the nurse.

When the doctor was done, he assured you about everything and asked you to take care of it. Plus, he informed you that you won't pay for the kitten because you were kind enough to save its life.

You carried the kitten and realized that it was a scottish fold kitten. You never knew why would a scottish fold kitten would be in Japan in the first place. Since it was rare and you figured that no one would take care of it, you decided to keep it to yourself.

When you exited, you found Murasakibara getting out of a grocery shop nearby. You were shocked and looked in all directions.

'WHY WOULD MURASAKIBARA-KUN BE HERE?!'

You screamed internally. You were not ready to talk to him since you were too shy around him, and you didn't want him to notice your red face. Nope, you didn't. But it was too late. He already noticed you and is heading to you.

"Oh~ (Nickname)-chin! It's a coincidence to find you here. What are you doing? Oh, and who's that cute kitty?~" He questioned childishly.

"Um, h-hi Murasakibara-kun. I found this k-kitten unconscious and j-just took it to the v-veterinary hospital.."

"Why not come to my home then?~ Mommy-chin knows how to take care of kitties and I'm sure she'll be more than happy to teach you~!"

You were taken back by what he said.

'Should I come or not?'

You shook your head.

'IDIOT! This is your biggest chance and the impact of your relationship! You must go! That's a must!'

You could feel your inner self arguing and trying to convince you to change your mind.

You nodded in response and agreed to go to his place.

"Yay! Then let's go, (Nickname)-chin~!"

Cheered Murasakibara happily, taking a hold of your wrist, and dragging you along with him.