Chapter 17

As you sipped on your drink, you observed everyone else working. It made you feel kinda guilty, though you knew it couldn't be helped, since you guessed that the coach considers it a part of their training. It was really obvious, you could tell from her eyes. Sighing, you glanced at your giant boyfriend who was apparently the most energetic one of them all.

Curious, you kept your sight focused on his manly anatomy and his only. Noticing that he's pretty much already done with his tent, you were bewildered. 'Why is he making another tent..?' You thought to yourself as your patience began to fade. 'This is so boring.'

"Alright boys!" Out of a sudden, Coach Araki yelled, causing the silence to break. "We're pretty much done with the tents. Try lighting up a fire while (Name) picks up some fresh fruits out there." She stated without hesitation before averting her gaze directly to you.

"B-But ⎯ "

"No butts!"

"Fine."

*****

"Damn that coach.. Screaming at me like that and ordering me around, humph! I'm going to show her la ⎯ AHH!"

You screamed with a pitchy tone as soon as you felt a hand come in contact with your body, you were going to turn around to find out who it was, but a large palm was placed on your mouth.

"Shh! It's me, (Nickname)-chin!"

"O-Oh!" Comprehending the situation, you realized it was none other your boyfriend, Atsushi. "Don't scare me like that again, Atsu!"

"Ehh? Well I kinda had to sneak up since coach wasn't watching.." He lazily stated before yawning with closed eyes, placing his enormous palm before his mouth. "Anyways I was only worried about you, that's why."

"Thanks, Atsu." A smile found its way to your lips before you hesitantly edged closer to him. "I really appreciate your conce ⎯"

Before even completing your sentence, Murasakibara casually placed his palms underneath your arms, lifting you up as if you were a piece of paper. The distance from your feet to the ground was quiet wide, though. Blushing madly, you looked him in the eyes as his purple orbs imitated you, striking their gaze straight into yours.

"E-Ehh, A-Ats ⎯"

Typical Murasakibara seemed to refuse wasting time to talk, preferring action way more. His lips abruptly crashed onto yours, going in for an extremely rough kiss. You couldn't really resist him so you gave up, being really submissive to him this time.

Time passed as you both got pretty exhausted from making out in the middle of an unknown forest, it started to get dark basically. Your other teammates and coach are pretty much worried as well so you thought it was time to come back, even though you had nothing with you. You knew you were gonna get a handful of scolding once you and your boyfriend return back to the tents.

"Atsushi, I think it's time we go back. Coach will get mad at us."

"But I didn't even start showing you my love, (Nickname)-chin~" He stated before staring at you blankly.

"Y-You don't need to now of all times, y'know!" You blurted out as your face turned red. Murasakibara then cracked a slight smile before taking a grip of your soft hand into his tougher and larger ones. "Stupid Atsushi.." You mumbled before looking away.