Chapter 18

It was just the beginning of night and you had to sleep in order to wake up super early the next day, you had a really hard time struggling to drift to a deep sleep, but couldn't, which really triggered you. You sighed, flipping yourself to the other side where you heard a couple of footsteps.

'Shit, should I wake the coach up?!'

Losing yourself in your complexed thoughts, you didn't feel your surroundings at all. A large figure entered the tent and carried you like a towel, walking outside as if nothing is actually happening.

"Hey! Put me down!"

Yelling, you curled up your fingers forming them to hard fists, and kept beating the figure's back repeatedly, causing it to flinch. You kept shaking your body and swinging your legs in order to get loose of its tight grip.

"Ehh, (Nickname)-chin, you're so harsh~"

Instinctively realizing the owner of this voice, your eyes widened up as you completely stopped beating him up.

"A-Atsu? Why are you awake now and where are you taking me?" You questioned rather eagerly.

"To our own tent."

"EHHH?!" Gasping rather emphatically, you attempted to look behind, but couldn't. "Wouldn't the coach, like, get extremely mad? I don't want that to happen again!"

"But... (Nickname)-chin..." Abruptly, your partner's voice was merely audible, which put you in a panic. You worriedly glanced to your side, yearning to hear more. "I.. I couldn't sleep without hugging someone.."

"W-What do you mean, Atsu?" Bewildered, you questioned more.

"This might sound embarrassing.. But, I.." You could feel his eyes watering. "I still sleep with Mommy-chin when I get nightmares.. I know you're gonna make fun of me.. B-But, I can't help it."

You could just tell that your giant boyfriend wasn't being himself, not at all. Feeling guilt wash all over you, you faintly smiled before speaking.

"You know I'd never make fun of you, Atsu. I really love you so why would I? Everyone has their flaws and I'm embracing yours."

You could feel your lips curl up into a huge grin as your boyfriend picked you off his shoulder, just to gaze at your eyes.

"(Nickname)-chin.."

"It's okay Atsushi, you know I'm always here for you." You gave him s closed-eyed smile to reassure his safety and boost his confidence around you while caressing his cheeks with your smaller palms.

"That's it."

"W-Wha ⎯"

"I can't hold it in anymore. It's your fault for being too adorable, (Nickname)-chin." Murasakibara stated nonchalantly before settling you once again on one of his shoulders, wrapping an arm around your waist while quickly marching to the tent.

"W-W-What do y-yo ⎯"

"You'll find out once we get there."

The purple head teenager finally arrived to his destination along with you on his shoulder, but then he finally let go of you as he set you down on the ground, gesturing for you to get inside. Leaning down, the male crouched into the tent before throwing his shirt away.

Getting ahold of you once again, Murasakibara smirked seductively before going in for a sudden, yet deep kiss. Without your realization, you unintentionally laid down as your boyfriend pulled out to catch his breath.

"(N-Nickname)-chin.." Gasping, Murasakibara was now exactly above you, caging you with his arms as his deep lilac orbs gazed into your (E/C) ones. "I want you."

Feeling your cheeks heat up so bad, you roughly crashed your lips onto his, going in for another kiss. Never in your life you thought you'd be in this position with your crush. Oh boy, you really were lucky.

Running out of breath, you pulled out, gasping as you gazed at your boyfriend's toned body. You really wanted to feel how it was like, resulting you to instinctively touch them with your fingers as you wandered in your fantasies, blushing madly.

"Ehh? You like it, (Nickname)-chin?" You could hear Murasakibara questioning playfully. "Well then.." He stated before taking a grip of the bottom part of your top, sliding it off you. You were now left with your bra and pants on.

Face turned to crimson, you swiftly struggled to cover your body by wrapping your fragile arms around yourself. "W-What are you doing, Atsu?!"

"It's not fair that I'm the only one here topless, y'know. You could remove that thing around your breasts as well, I want to touch them."

'Damn.. He's so fucking direct!'

"B-But this is so embarrassing!" You objected hesitantly before tightening your arms around yourself.

"If I don't get to see every inch of you, then who will?" He shot you back with yet another of his extremely convincing comebacks.

"A-Alright.." You shyly nodded.

Thrilled, Murasakibara freed you from the tight brassiere, throwing it away. You were now completely topless, laying beneath your partner who resumed caging you. It seemed to really entertain him apparently.

"W-Wow, (Nickname)-chin.. They're.." You moaned as soon as Atsushi groped your breasts, feeling them with his enormous palms. He squeezed them gently before hearing your whimpers. "They're so fluffy~ You're so cute, (Nickname)-chin~" He cheerfully complimented before abruptly biting your neck, causing you to moan even more.

"I like your voice~" He whispered sexily in your ear, causing you to blush even more. "I can't wait till I explore every inch of you."

*****

"Murasakibara, (Name), are you guys he ⎯ AHH!"

"What thee watch, Fukui?!"

"Y-You won't believe it, Wei.."

Gulping, the taller male questioned. "W-What?"

"I saw.. I saw Murasakibara and (Name) sleeping together.. Murasakibara was topless, and (Name)'s shoulders were showing. They were snuggled up together, too."

"R-Really?!"

"Yes! Coach is gonna get super duper mad if she catches them like that."

"What thou shall do then?!"

"I think ⎯"

"Mind telling us the story?"

All of a sudden, a pitchy voice appeared out of nowhere as a bunch of high school females approached the taller basketball players. It was none other than..

"Who are you?"

"Yuri."