Chapter 20

"Yuu-chin, I just woke up and I'm hungry." Said Murasakibara in a hostile tone, glancing at the zestful female clinging to him.

"Oh, you should've told me about that, Murasakibara-kun! We can eat breakfast together. I prepared so many sweets!" Yuri exclaimed energetically, tightening her grip around Murasakibara's arm.

She looked over her shoulder, eyeing the rest of her friends. "Murasakibara-kun, how about we go now? My friends are going to get the snacks I made just for you!"

"Yuu-chin, lay off me. This is becoming weirder each time we meet. It's annoying." Scoffing, Murasakibara yanked his arm off her tight grip, dropping her to the ground.

"Ouch!" Screaming, Yuri fell on her buttocks. "Murasakibara-kun, you're so violent! What have I ever done to you?!"

Yuri's friends rushed to help her stand back on her feet, glaring at Murasakibara, who seemed to not care at all.

"I don't know what you're going on about, Yuu-chin. I have a girlfriend now, so I don't want to get too friendly with females. It makes me uncomfortable." He turned his back on her, ready to walk away.

Dropping her head down, Yuri began questioning the purple head in a sad tone. "Murasakibara-kun.. Your girlfriend, it's (Y/N). Isn't it?"

"Why do you want to know? This is becoming annoying. Just leave me alone already, and stop bribing me with snacks, Yuu-chin." Clicking his tongue, Murasakibara was not having any of what's happening around him. He just wanted to go back and spend the morning with his lovely girlfriend.

"Well, I don't know what [Y/N] has been doing so that you can love her so much, to the extent of neglecting your friends, but.." In a sly tone, the olive-head glanced to the direction of the purple giant. "We know for a fact that she has eyes for Aizawa-kun. My friends and I saw him walking her the other day home, at night too. Right, Ayako?"

Yuri's friend nodded in agreement, supporting her words. "Yeah. Yuri-chan and the rest of us spotted them the other night. They were walking together closely too."

Murasakibara was visibly disturbed at the thought of another man accompanying you. It shook him to the core. An overwhelming feeling of jealousy and anger overcame him, and his facial expressions started to shift to an aggressive shape.

"Well, that sounds interesting, ladies."

Suddenly, a gentle yet manly voice emerged from thin air, as a male figure appeared. The black-haired smiled gently as he approached the group.

"M-Muro-chin..?"

"Ah, good morning, Atsushi."

"Good morning.."

"Atsushi, it doesn't seem like you're having a good time around these ladies." Patting the taller man's shoulder, Himuro lips curved as his eyelids hovered over his eyes, creating a charming closed-eye smile. "So how about you head back to your tent to check on [Y/N]-chan? It is kind of concerning that she hasn't woken up yet."

"Mhm.. I'm tired and I don't know what's gotten to Yuu-chin these days.. I don't want to deal with this, it's too much of a trouble.."

Those were Murasakibara's last words before leaving the group that was dissatisfied with his actions. It did not matter to him what they thought of him, he just wanted to see you.

"[Nickname]-chin..? Wake up, [Nickname]-chin." In a lazy tone, your boyfriend started poking your cheeks gently.

"Mngh.. Atsu..?" Cuddling closer to him and feeling his warmth against your body, you unconsciously wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"[Nickname]-chin..! Hehe.." Giggling, the purple-head grew flustered. "[Nickname]-chin.. If you keep pressing your breasts against me like that, I don't think I'll be able to hold myself any longer."

"A-Ah..!" Jumping up from your position, it just hit you that you were hugging your boyfriend while being half-naked. "Oh my god, Atsu! I'm sorry!"

"Ehh? Why are you apologizing, [Nickname]-chin? You're adorable. Keep holding me close to you."

"But, Atsu, I need to dress up now before anyone barges in on us!"

"Oh..? So you don't want to cuddle with me?"

"Huh..? No, that's not it. I need to get up early to help coach out. Remember? We came here to train, Atsushi."

"Hmph.. Yuu-chin might have been right about you."

"Excuse me?"

"You have eyes for that pimp-squeak, Aizawa. Don't you?"

"Huh..? No, I don't. He's my project partner, remember? Our home-room teacher assigned him to work with me at the beginning of the year. I don't like him that way, Atsu."

"Your actions are different from what you're saying, [Nickname]-chin."

Murasakibara's tone started to grow hostile. Anxious feelings crept up your heart, and you looked extremely scared and worried. Was he really believing Yuri's words? Over his own girlfriend? And with no evidence whatsoever?

"Atsu, I can't believe that you're doing this to me. How can you just believe what people say about your girlfriend like that?!" Raising your voice, you stood up, not caring if he's viewing your top-less body.

Flustered, the purple head glanced to other side, frowning. "[Nickname]-chin.. This morning has been hectic for me, I'm not here to fight you.. I'm just lost.. I don't know if I can trust you."

"Seriously?! Just because I told you we have work to do, doesn't mean I don't love you, Atsu! Stop this, right now!"

Frowning back at him, tears started to form in your eyes. Is he really going to let someone step in and ruin what you both share just like that?

You were already betrayed enough by Yuri's true intentions and colors. You did not want anything to shock you like that right after that happened.

Swiftly wearing your brassiere and shirt, you tied your hair up into a messy bun.

"So you're leaving me now, [Nickname]-chin? To go see that ant instead of being with me?"

"Atsu, you said you don't trust me. And as much as I love you, I'm not letting myself get walked on like that."

Glancing over your shoulder to take a look at your boyfriend, your tone started to become unfriendly.

"Especially not by my own boyfriend, who thinks I could have the heart to love someone as much as I love him, when I freaking don't!" Aggressively ending your sentence, you stomped out of the tent, running aimlessly.

You just wanted to get away.