3

Avery's POV

We pull into the driveway and get out of the car. Right in front of me is Daily Bumps house! It's huge.

"Avery, this is your new home." Bryan says.

"Wow." I mumble.

We all walk inside, Ollie holding my hand because he wanted to.

When we get inside, Ollie immediately runs to his toys. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch.

"Ready for your first vlog?" Bryan asks.

"I guess." I say, getting up from my spot.

He leads me to his office and starts filming.

"Good morning guys!" He says, starting the vlog as usual. "So we have a surprise!" He shouts excitedly.

"Hi guys!" I jump in.

"This is Avery!" Bryan tells them.

"Yes, I'm Avery." I laugh, "I am 12 years old and I was just adopted by Bryan and Missy." I explain.

"See you guys later!" Missy walks into the room.

Bryan shuts the camera off and looks at me.

"Want to see your new room?" He yells like a 5 year old opening presents.

"Yes!" I mock him. He gives me a pouty face. I laugh.

We walk upstairs and down the hall until we stop. Bryan opens the door and I see my new room.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I yell, hugging Missy and Bryan.

It has purple walls and a fluffy white carpet. My bed is purple and white chevron and my dressers are white.

Sitting on my bed is a new iPhone 6, 3 cases-a sparkly purple one with my name, a Shaytards one, and a One Direction one-new purple Beats, and tickets to the One Direction concert and meet and greet passes! As soon as I see them, comes the screaming.

"OMG I'M MEETING ONE DIRECTION!!" I scream, jumping on my bed. Missy and Bryan are laughing at me.

Ollie comes running in and jumps on my bed. He looks at me and starts jumping and screaming as well. I stop, knowing Ollie won't stop until I do. He half-screams and gives me a confused face.

Ollie tugs on my shirt for me to come play with him so I slide down the stairs-he wanted me to do it with him-and play.

-2 hours later-

We just finished dinner and now it is time for Ollie to go to bed. Bryan is vlogging while I carry Ollie upstairs and get him into his pajamas. Missy comes in and we read him a story in his rocking chair. Missy turns on the "fishies" and we say goodnight to Oliver.

"Night-night Ollie." Bryan hugs him and kisses his forehead.

"Night-night baby." Missy says, also kissing his forehead.

"Good night Ollie." I open my arms for a hug, but Oliver runs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Night-night Avey." He whispers in my ear.

I smile and pick him up. I lay him down in his crib and give him his Woody and Buzz. He giggles and shuts his eyes until Missy shuts off the light. We walk out of his room and Bryan ends the vlog.

I say goodnight and crawl into my bed. Tomorrow I meet the rest of the family. I can't wait for the new baby.

I shut my eyes and drift off.

~The next day~

I wake up to the bright sun shining through my window. I roll over to grab my phone when Ollie comes running in screaming, "Mimi! Mimi!"

I laugh and pick him up, "Mimi is here?" He nods his head and giggles. He can't get any cuter.

I give Oliver my phone and tell him to sit on my bed while I get ready.

I change into my outfit for the day-pink skater skirt, white t-shirt, white vans-and put my hair into a high ponytail. I decide on not curling it and letting my waves show. To finish it off, I add a pink bow. I pick up my make-up bag and quickly put on my mascara and eyeliner.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Oliver taking selfies on my phone. I laugh and take my phone. He took some pretty funny pictures.

I carry Ollie downstairs and immediately he wiggles out of my grip and runs over to Mimi. I follow after him, meeting the rest of my family for the first time.

"Hi!" I say, hugging everyone on the couch.

"Good morning kiddos!" Bryan yells, clearly vlogging.

"Da-" Ollie runs over to Bryan but runs into the counter, making him fall to the floor. He doesn't move.

Everyone runs over to Ollie while Bryan dials 9-1-1. As Bryan starts talking, Ollie says three words.

"Avey I okay." He blinks and sits up. We all sigh in relief.

"Bryan he's okay!" Missy cries into his arms.

Bryan lets the hospital know and hangs up.

"Ollie!" Bryan kisses Oliver.

"Daddy!" Ollie yells and then turns to me.

"Avey!" He giggles, hugging me tightly. I laugh and hug him back.

"Avey." He whispers, "I wove you."

"Aww Ollie I love you too." I kiss him on the forehead.

He looked up at me with those adorable eyes.

That's when I knew something was wrong.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Hey guys!
Im in the car for 8 hours, so I'll be writing a lot!
Thanks for 60 reads!
Im starting QOTC, or Question Of The Chapter!
Hope you like this chapter!
Update at 80 reads!

QOTC-Who is/are your favorite youtuber/youtubers?

Mine are DailyBumps, Ellie and Jared, Cullen and Katie, ThatsoJack, and the Shaytards!

So here is chapter 3!

Bye!

chocolatelarry_