Daily Bumps Special Pt. 4

Avery's POV

Madi, Jamie, and I walk into Disneyland, Dad following close behind. Right by the entrance is a mini Starbucks shop.

"Dad, can we please get Starbucks?" I beg him, dragging out the please.

"Sure!" He hands me his credit card.

I run to the counter with the girls, since there is no line, and we order our drinks.

"I'll have a cotton candy frappuchino." I tell the lady behind the counter.

"I'll take a birthday cake frappuchino." Jamie orders next.

"And I'll have a vanilla bean frappuchino with two pumps of mocha, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle." We all laugh at Madi's complicated order.

We wait a few minutes until we hear our names called by a familiar voice.

We turn to get our drinks and I see Madi and Jamie taking a video of me on snapchat.

I walk to the counter and pick up my drink.

I turn again to leave, but wait-

I look back at the counter.

"KALLIE OH MY GOD!!"

"Hi!!" She squeals, hugging me tightly.

"Oh, I've missed you so much!" I don't let go of her.

"Okay, girls, let's get to Disney!" Dad vlogs use, breaking up our hug.

We all run out and into Disneyland.

"Let's go on Space Mountain!" I yell, everybody else nodding their heads excitedly in agreement.

We run to Space Mountain until Dad finally tells us to slow down.

"A little excited, are you?" He laughs.

"Just a little." I smirk at him, nudging his shoulder.

"Go on." Dad laughs back at me as we all climb into the rollercoaster car.

"Now, why did you make me go in the front?!" Jamie screams back to us.

"Whoops." Madi replies, buckling in as Kallie just won't stop laughing.

"Kallie, stop laughing!" I hit her shoulder lightly.

She laughs and then holds her mouth shut. Her face gets really red and she bursts out in laughter again, just until it starts and she screams uncontrollably.

The seating is Jamie in the front, then Kallie, then me, and Madi in the back. Dad got in another car with a family with the cutest little girl. I only saw her from behind, but she reminded me of Sky. Awh, I miss that little munchkin.

We race through the ride, Jamie holding on for dear life in the front, Kallie screaming her head off the whole time, and Madi and I laughing uncontrollably at them.

We climb off the ride at the end and we all laugh and high five each other.

"That was awesome!" I yell.

"What are you talking about? That was TERRIFYING!" Kallie screams back, bending over while trying to catch her back.

"Yeah, try being in the front." Jamie laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." Madi pulls Jamie into a hug.

Just then, Dad walks over to use but he's not alone.

"SKY!! OH MY GOD, C'MERE!!"

She starts walking even slower on purpose.

"Really kid?" I stare at her, my hand on my hip.

She giggles and continues to walk slow until eventually I give up and just run over to her. I pick her up and swing her in circles like we used to do back at the orphanage.

"Ahhh! Put me down!" Sky screams, breaking out in laughter after I put her down.

She hugs me and I finally realize how much I actually missed everyone.

After about 2 minutes of tight hugs and laughter, Sky finally lets go of me and I take her hand as we walk through the rest of the park.

We ride roller coasters and meet characters, (mostly the princesses for Sky) until it's time for the fireworks above of Cinderella's castle.

The firework show starts and Sky leans against me. I smile down at her, but instead of a smile, I see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong kiddo?" I sit her up.

She wipes a tear and looks up at me with the saddest little face.

"Mommy and Daddy died."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.• •.•.•.•.•.•.•

*picture is Sky on the left and Kallie on the right*

Hey Guys!
That cliffhanger though ;)
I know I said there wouldn't be any updates until June 13, but I had a soccer tournament today and it was 2 hours away, so I wrote this up for you!
My goal for this book is 50 chapters, but I would really love to write 100 chapters!
Do you like that idea?^
Please leave some feedback, good or bad, I would love to use it to make this book better!
Bye!

Goal: 7k by June 10
Update: 7.3k

QOTC-Are you liking this book? Do you have any predictions? What is your favorite ride at Disney?

chocolatelarry_