17

Avery's POV

Today is the fourth day of winter vacation in the cabin with Ellie, Jared, Cullen, Katie, Dayton, and the little kids.

We're going skiing, so I change into my gray joggers, pink and gray under armour shirt, and throw my hair into a high ponytail.

I walk downstairs after gathering all of my snow stuff and meet Dayton sitting on the couch. I lay my stuff on the kitchen chairs and sit down next to Dayton. He immediately takes my hand and I look away to hide my smile.

Ellie walks over with our breakfast and we all eat on the couch, including the little kids.

After half an hour, Cullen announces that it's time to leave.

We all load into the cars and we split up, so certain kids can ride together.

I climb in the backseat of Cullen and Katie's car and slide in the middle of Dayton and Macey Gaines.

I look out the window and see Ellie buckling Calvin into our car with Finley and Mom buckling Ollie into Ellie and Jared's car with Jackson.

We start driving and Katie starts to vlog as Dayton puts one headphone in and hands me the other one. He turns on One Direction and I immediately smile, making him laugh at me as he takes my hand.

We finally arrived and I unbuckle Macey Gaines since she's right next to me and I unbuckle Ollie all the time. I carry Gaines and hand her over to Katie while Dayton helps me down.

We walk over to where Mom and Dad are parked next to Ellie and Jared, and immediately after Ollie sees me he runs over to me.

We head to the entrance and after we get in, we all put our skis on.

Mom, Dad, Ellie, and Katie aren't skiing, so we leave the babies with them.

Dayton and I follow Jared and Cullen to the ski lift. Dayton and I sit in the first one to come by and I guess that Cullen and Jared are behind us because we would hear Jared scream like a little girl everytime we went over top of somebody skiing below us.

The rest of the day went amazing and we were on the way up the ski lift for our last run when the unexpected happened..

Bang

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey Guys!
I haven't been very good at updating, sorry about that!
I had a huge writers block while finishing this chapter, and I finally finished it, so sorry if it's not too good!
One more thing, TYSM FOR 2K I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
Anyways..
Sorry it's short!
Hope you enjoy!
Here is Chapter 17!
Bye!

QOTC: What will be happening in future chapters/what do you want to happen?

Goal: 2.5k by Valentines Day
Update: 2.4k

Vote, Comment, and Share

chocolatelarry_