10

Skipping to Name Reveal

Missy's POV

I walk downstairs with a huge smile on my face. Today we make the name reveal video. Today everyone will know my baby boy's name.

Bryan and Oliver are cleaning up their breakfast, while I am just starting mine.

After about 10 minutes of eating and talking, I hear clicking coming down the stairs.

Avery makes her way to the table and starts eating, while we get out the things we need for the video.

When I finish setting up, Bryan starts the video.

We start making the cookies and filming. Everyone is laughing and having fun.

Now it's time to reveal it.

Bryan, Avery, and I started setting up letters to make his name. We add some and take some away. Finally we make his name.

Finley Jay.

Bryan's POV

Finley Jay.

I love his name so much.

I vlog the whole making, then we reveal his name with cookie letters, and finally ended it with a celebration, us speaking about his name, and Ollie saying his little brother's name.

It feels amazing to be able to finally say his name when we're talking and in the vlogs.

I hope everyone likes his name just as much as we do.

We will soon have 3 amazing, beautiful kids.

Avery Paige, Oliver James, and Finley Jay.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys!
Sorry for the short chapter!
WE'RE ALMOST HALFWAY TO 1K!!
IM SO EXCITED!!

QOTC-What do you think Missy would have named Finley if she had a girl?

Goal: 1k by Christmas
Update: 430 reads

chocolatelarry_