Daily Bumps Special Pt. 3

Avery's POV

"An envelope, really Dad." I give him a sarcastic glare.

"Oh, just open it." He vlogs.

I slide my finger under the envelope latch and rip it. I open it and see a small slip of paper folded up, a 10 dollar bill, and a letter L. I look at Dad and he continues to vlog as he motions for me to keep going.

I roll my eyes jokingly and unfold the tiny piece of paper.

Hi Aves :)Your next clue will be where you get your favorite donuts.

Dayton.

"Dad we're going to the bakery." I yell to him as he smirks.

He races me to the car and of course, I won because I was closer.

"To the bakery!" He shouts, still vlogging.

"To the bakery." I laugh along with him.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

After five minutes we arrive at the bakery. I know we just moved houses and all, but hey, I know a good donut when I see it.

I jump out of the car, almost hitting my head on the ceiling, and run inside while Dad tries his best to catch up to me.

"Hello, can I help you today?" A nice lady at the register asks me.

"Uhm, yeah. Actually I got a note saying my next clue was here, so, here I am." I awkwardly reply.

"Oh, are you Avery?" She asks another question.

"Yeah."

"I'll be right back." She walks into the back room.

I talk to Dad while he vlogs me until I hear someone come back, but it's not the same voice.

"Okay, I'm so sorry about the wait. Here is your next clue."

I turn around and start jumping up and down while screaming my head off.

"JAMIE!!!"

"Hi!!" She runs to me and I sqeeze her so tightly that she has to tap my back for me to put her down so she can breathe again.

"How'd you get here?" I hug her again as Dad is still vlogging us.

"On an airplane." She gives me a 'duh' look.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and laugh as I open the next clue.

Inside of the second envelope is a letter A, a 10 dollar bill, and another small piece of paper folded up.

I open the next piece of paper and read it out loud this time.

"Good job, Aves, you've found your second clue :) Your next envelope is at a place where you love to shop for anything and everything. Good luck."

"To Target!" Dad yells, already sprinting to the car.

"Someone's excited." I mumble to Jamie, causing her to break into laughter.

"Let's go." She laughs again, running to the car with me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We pull into the Target parking lot and Jamie and I immediately run in, not waiting for Dad to catch up.

We run to the back of the store where we buy each copy of Made In The AM. A Louis one, a Liam one, a Niall one, and a Harry one. We also buy two copies of Zayn's album, Mind of Mine.

"Do you ladies need any help finding anything today?" A soft voice appears from behind us.

I turn around and scream.

"MADI!!!!!!" I jump onto her and she holds me up.

"Hi, Avery!" She hugs me tightly.

"Is everyone here?" I ask her curiously.

"No." Madi shakes her head as all three of us walk to the front of Target again to find Dad.

"Hey Madi!" Dad high fives her.

"Hey Mr. Bryan!" Madi puts me down, "Oh, by the way, here's your next clue."

"Why, thank you." I take the envelope from her hand.

I open the envelope and find another 10 dollar bill, a letter Y, and another folded up piece of paper. I quickly unfold the piece of paper.

"We're going to Disneyland!!"

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys!
I'm writing a very fun few chapters right now!
I'm on the way to the zoo right now!
Next chapter is probably the last part of the Daily Bumps Special!
The surprise wasn't what you were expecting, was it?
Bye!

QOTC: Favorite song from Made In The AM and Mind of Mine? Favorite One Direction member?

For me, from Made In The AM is Temporary Fix or Love You Goodbye. From Mind of Mine is TiO. I'm a Niall girl :)

Goal: 6.5k by June
Update: 6.3k

chocolatelarry_