20

Avery's POV

"Gabriel?" I whisper.

"Who are you?" He backs away from me.

"I'm Avery, Bryan and Missy adopted me." I explain.

He moves back into his spot and Mom and Dad walk over to him.

"Gabriel, we thought you died?" Mom cries.

"Nope." He smiles, making us all laugh.

"Why are you here?" Dad asks him yet another question.

"Well, John, the person who adopted me, got in a car accident while running away from the cops and now he's in the hospital. So I ran down the hall while he's in surgery and nobody was looking and now I'm here." He tells Dad.

"Okay, uhm, can I talk to Missy for a second Ave? Have Gabriel meet Ollie and Finn." Dad pulls Mom away into the hall.

"Okay, so this is Oliver. We call him Ollie, though. And this is Finley, but we call him Finn." I pick up Finley and Ollie grabs my hand.

"Oh. Umm, hi. I'm Gabriel. I guess I'm your brother." Gabriel high fives Ollie.

"Broder?" Ollie tilts his head.

I nod and Ollie jumps up and down as Mom and Dad come back in with straight faces. This could be good or bad.

Or both.

Bryan's POV

I walk with Missy into the hall and start weighing our options.

"Okay, so the first option is we could press charges against John and adopt Gabriel." I tell Missy.

"Okay." She nods.

"The second option is we could see if any family or friends would want to adopt him." I explain.

"Okay. And the third option?" Missy looks at me.

"Well, you see, our third option would be to either leave him with John, or press charges on John and leave Gabriel at the adoption center to be adopted again." I frown.

"Okay, well option three is definitely out of the picture." Missy says confidently.

I nod my head in agreement.

"The choice is up to you." I hug her from behind.

"Okay. I've made my decision." She turns around to face me.

I wait in silent anticipation as to see what we would do with our baby.

"Let's go with option.."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys!
Long time, no update!
So sorry about the lack of updates!
School is just so stressful if you know what I mean!
Your welcome because I have just blessed you with a major cliffhanger! ;)
Can we get 4k by Sunday night right before I go to sleep?!
We'll see! :)
I know we can do it!
I'm currently 6 hours or so into my 8 hour drive, so maybe another update will actually be on time!
Lol probably not!
Also it would mean a lot if you all went and checked out my new Shaytard fanfictions, Is This Goodbye? and Fighter!
Bye!

QOTC: Will Missy pick option 1 or 2?

Goal: 4k by Easter
Update: 4k

chocolatelarry_