Daily Bumps Special Pt. 2

Avery's POV

Mom, Dad, Ollie, Finn, and I all pile into the black car, getting ready to see our house for the last time. Dad starts the engine, and we're off. Goodbye, house.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

We pull into our new driveway and my jaw just about drops to the floor. The house is huge. It's only one story, but the house could carry on for miles. I climb out of the car and unbuckle Ollie before lifting him onto my hip.

"House!" He screams, pointing to the new house.

"Oh my god, Mom, it's huge!" I yell, earning a laugh from her and Dad, who is taking Finley out of the car.

Dad carries Finn in his carrier while Mom unlocks the house so I can walk in.

"Go ahead, check it out." Mom holds the door open for everyone to walk in.

I walk in and put Ollie down so he can run around and look at the new house.

Dad starts giving us a tour around the house and it looks amazing, even though it's not very decorated yet.

"And the last room is.. Avery's room." He slowly opens the door to reveal a huge room with a walk-in closet and personal bathroom.

"OH MY GOD!!" I scream causing Ollie to plug his ears.

I pick him up again and laugh as he lays his head down on my shoulder.

"Somebody's ready for his nap." I point out to Dad.

"Make that two of them." Mom points to Finn who is now sleeping on her shoulder instead of Dad's.

I laugh and ask what we're doing tomorrow.

"We leave for Playlist Orlando, remember? And then you and I go to Bama!" Dad cheers, causing us all to break into laughter.

I pick Ollie up and follow Mom into the empty room where they'll be sleeping in the pack-and-plays until we get their beds in. I'll be sleeping on the couch, since they already had that moved this morning.

I lay Oliver in his pack-and-play, while Mom does the same with Finley. I kiss them both on the forehead and lightly crack the door as I follow Mom into her and Dad's room.

"Go start packing, kid," Dad ruffles my hair. "But pack stuff you like because Dayton is going to see you in Bama."

"Dad!" I hit him on the arm while laughing.

"Go." He laughs back, pointing to my room.

I run into my room, almost running into the wall on the way.

I hear Mom and Dad laughing from their room so I turn around and stick my tongue out at them playfully.

I actually run into my room this time and grab my white and blue chevron suitcase. I start packing everything I can think of. Bathing suits, shirts, shorts, tank tops, dresses, skirts, sandals, flip flops, sneakers, and pajamas.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After about half an hour of packing, Dad runs into my room with the camera.

"Avery, come look outside!" He runs back out after showing me on the vlog.

I laugh and follow him out into the kitchen.

"Ready?" He smirks, covering my eyes.

I nod and I start walking as he leads me. I feel the floor change from carpet to tile to pavement. We must be outside now.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3!" Dad uncovers my eyes.

In front of me is...

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys!
I'm back with an update!
So, here's my plan!
School ends in about 25 days, so after that I will most likely be updating atleast once every week!
It's currently 6:32 am and I got up at 5:30 am for a soccer tournament, fun!
Okay, so anyways here is part 2!
There will probably be about 4-5 parts and then back to normal chapters!
Bye!

QOTC: What is the surprise? Is it good or bad? Do you think Missy will have another baby? If so, will it be a girl or a boy?

I think she will have another baby or two! I think the next one will be a girl, atleast I hope so!

Goal: 6k by May 15
Update: 6k

chocolatelarry_