You Know, Hunting Tigers.

Chapter 9- You Know, Hunting Tigers.

ALEXIS BECKETT

Will it look embarrassing if I just grab my stuff and run out the doors? was the only thought that passed Lexi's mind as Logan kept coming towards her.

Lexi and Tessa had escaped through the garage and went house-hunting later that afternoon.

After nearly two hours of looking for condos that none of them liked, Tessa called for a lunch break.

Lexi now regretted coming here. She should have just gone home and would've ordered pizza.

But she hated to go back to a place where the paparazzi surrounded her house like police surrounds a criminals place.

Logan kept coming towards them.

"I am going to kill them. No, just him. The other one is an eye candy." Tessa sighed dreamily.

Lexi glared.

"What? You're allowed to have a boyfriend and I am not?"

"He is not my boyfriend." Lexi scowled at her sister.

"May we join you?" She heard him say.

"Are you going to go away if we say no?" Tessa gave him a fake saccharine smile.

"Tess, behave." Lexi chastised.

Logan slid in a seat beside Lexi while his friend sat beside Tessa

"Hi, I am Dave"

"Tessa" she smiled and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear as she shook his hand.

Lexi narrowed her eyes at both of them.

Both of them were looking in each other's eyes which made Lexi gag.

She kicked her sister under the table and Tess turned to her with an annoyed glance.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Logan asked

" Oh you know, hunting tigers." Tess replied.

Lexi snickered. Dave laughed.

"She's funny."

Tessa snorted.

"Damn girl, we should hang out sometime." Dave said as he smiled at her.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Nobody's hanging out with nobody. Okay?"
Tessa just scowled. "Why should I listen to you? You didn't listen to me when I told you to kick him out."

"That's the perk of being an elder." Lexi shrugged ome shoulder.

"Whoa wait. Why do you care if you're receptionist goes out with my cousin?" Logan asked it to Lexi.

Tessa and Lexi both turned to Logan with matching scowls

"Who the hell are you calling a receptionist? " they both said in unison. "We are sisters." Again in unison.

"So the receptionist is your sister?"

"Dude, you are digging a deeper hole for yourself. Shut up" Dave said as he tried to smother his laughter.

" I work as her PA, you dumb. I was at the desk yesterday, because this woman needs her shot of caffeine every three hours. And I can't handle the high-pitch, too-skinny girls boring my brains out about how sexy a new Prada bag or Louboutin heels are, unless they talk about Lexi's creations."

"Knock it off, Tess."

"Hey, you are that girl from the magazine. The one standing beside Sydney"