All Yours

Chapter 33 - All Yours

ALEXIS BECKETT

"Mr. Hunt will see you now." The maid informed and ran inside as she saw Sean's stony glare at her formal bow.

It felt like she had just entered a novel of historical romance.

But then even the house even gave vibe just like the one she read in those novels

She used to think that Logan's condo was huge.

She even felt that her condo was too big for her. But then she didn't want to hurt Tessa's feelings. So she accepted it.

But this. This house was big. Not as big as her grandfather's. But huge alright.

She had come without an appointment. But thanks to Sean, she was led inside.

Sean guided her to the main hall. Maids lingered. So he had asked one of them to inform his father about his presence.

The maid scurried upstairs at Sean's scowl.

Sean guided her up to his father's study.

"I think I'll take it from here."

"You're kidding me right?"Sean replied incredulously.

"Sean. Trust me to handle this. And it's not like I have kept you out of the loop."

"No. You kept my brother out of the loop."

"That's because he's being an asshole." She snapped.

Sean raised an eyebrow at her.

With a deep breath she composed herself.

"This is my plan. And I've got a few things to negotiate. Which I won't be able to do with you in there."

Sean huffed. "Fine but just give me a call once you're done."

She knocked and then pushed the doors open.

"Son, you didn't-" his smile died as his eyes fell on her.

"You're not my son" he said gruffly.

"I am aware of that, Mr. Hunt " she said wryly.

For a moment she thought she might've offended the man. But then his smile erased her doubts.

She stood there until he nodded and gestured at the  chair nearest to her.

"Your face seems familiar. But I don't suppose we've met earlier."

"No, Mr-"

"George, please." He interrupted her.

She held her hand out.

"I am Alexis Beckett."

He shook her hand and she took a seat.

"Your name sounds familiar."

"Sydney works for me."

"Ah!" He said as he leaned back in his chair. "You must be the 'Lexi' she keeps on talking about."

"I hope nothing bad."

"She speaks highly of you."

She felt her lips tug in a small smile.

"I am honored."

"What brings you here, Alexis? I hope it's okay if I call you Alexis."

"No problem sir." She said politely. "I am here to talk to you about your company."

His eyes seem to darken at that.

"I am not going to sell my company." He said in a low tone.

"You've got the wrong idea, sir."

"Have I?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I have a proposition to make. There's a probability that what u have to say will help your company."

"You think so?"

"Your son does." She replied.

"Logan?" He asked with a frown.

"Sean." She answered.

"What do you have?"

She smiled. Thank god, at least the man was ready to listen.

"I hope you know Hunter Remington?"

"Yes. His daughter was my friend." He smiled.

"You knew her? " She had expected that he would know her grandfather.
But she didn't know he knew her mother.

"Oh yes. Christina and I went to the same school. College even."

She felt a little sad. She wasn't old enough to remember every moment with her parents. But she remembered her mother's face.

"Wait a minute. What does the Remingtons have to do with this?"

She placed one of the files in her hand, on the table and pushed it towards him.

He took it and flipped through it.

"These are images of their house."

"Yes it is. Four floors. Seven rooms on each floor. Each has their own bathroom. Rooms are well furnished.
There's a garden in the backyard. But it has been nearly thirty years, so it's not in a good condition. The land is vast. 700 acres, approximately."
She handed another file  as he closed the one in his hand.

"I took Sean and one of a consultant who's a friend of mine. We did a little field trip. According to him we'd need millions for this project. 55 millions. It depends on how wild your imagination runs."

George frowned at her then flipped through the sheet the three of them had put together.

He closed the sheet and looked at her with a blank face.

"You want me to turn this into a resort."

"Yes. You've everything you need, right here."

"I can't even buy this. Much less pay for the repairs and cleaning and everything." He said as he pressed his fingers to his temple.

"You don't have to buy it sir. It's all yours."

That got his attention

"What are you talking about?"

"I am not exactly giving it to you sir. You don't have to worry about anything. All you need is bring in your architects. And plan as to what all changes you need in the back. The repairs-"

"Slow down, lady. What are you talking about? This house is probably costs trillions. And I am no longer in contact with the Remingtons"

"I am."

"You know the Remingtons?"

"I am a Remington."

"What-"

"I am Christina's daughter."

He narrowed his eyes.

"Is this some kind of prank.?"

"No. As the sole heir of all the Remington properties I am telling you that I am ready to give this house for you to turn it into a resort. Don't worry about how much you need to spend on it. You just got to think about getting it ready in a month."
She took a breath.

"Now let's talk about how much you'll be profiting from this deal.