A/N

Sooooo, as I can see that TSB is getting amazing response and I am grateful to all of my readers and voters because I haven't got any other book with as many reads and votes as TSB.

So for you guys, I am going to start the sequel as soon as possible.

Tessa Cole and David Miles.

But I need a little help. I need help with the title. For now I came with,

The Legal Billionaire

But doesn't sound much intriguing. Or maybe it's just what I think.

So my readers and my voters I want you guys to come up with a title.
I'll tell you about these characters in brief.

If you think that the topic I thought of is cool, then vote for it.

If you think you can come up with some interesting ones, leave a list of them in my comment box.

So

Tessa Cole - Tessa Cole, brunette, pixie cut hair. Curvy in a sexy sort of way. Cute features. Is a lawyer. Can practice law and is going to get her own law firm. Loves sports and fashion and cooking. She's hard as stone from the outside but has a very big, soft heart.

David Miles - Billionaire. Owns a small share of his father's company and earns his share of profit. Is a doctor. Hates mistakes. Wants to open his own clinic and has a dream of opening his own hospital. Loves basketball amd action movies and his cousin's Scotch collection.

So that's pretty much what they are.
I have thought of the story but it's a rough draft.

I may or may not change the plot.

Need your help my readers.
And I'll promote your story with your name in the very beginning of my next book.

Help me guys.

And also with the cover. If possible.
Message me or just comment.

Either will be helpful.

Love you guys for bringing a smile on my face when I saw so many guys read and vote.

Thank you all of you. Thanks a lot.

And I'd sure as hell be grateful to whoever helps me with this.

Thank you guys

- Nami