First kisses are special.

Vlad cursed again, shoving his phone into his coat pocket in annoyance. As much as he loved playing gay and daddy he would still love to be called son. He had been trying to reach his Ma for a while but it hadn't been going through. Maybe it was because he was in a whole other continent!

Muttering inaudible words under his breath, he turned to the kid in the back seat. Since Gala was old enough, she went home herself but little old Fyodor who was still in kindergarten, had to be pick up.

The kid was definitely mixed. His brown curly locks looked so soft and he had the cutest brown eyes Vlad had ever seen. The weird thing was that it was slightly similar to his so whenever he looked at the kid, he felt some sort of possession.

"Allo Fyodor." Vlad reached for him to run a hand through the kid's hair. Just as he had thought, it was soft.

"Daddy, where are we?" Fyodor asked. He was belted up which made it difficult for him to move much.

Vlad was surprised to know that dear little Fyodor was going to be four on Christmas day. The kid was definitely big for his age. "We came to pick up daddy. Do you want to go with me to his office?"

Fyodor's eyes widened with excitement and he nodded vigorously. Vlad smiled at that then released the belt from around his waist before he came down to take the kid out of the car.

Holding the little kid's hand, he quickly led them into the building so they could get out of the cold. Vlad tried to ignore the little kid's small gasp as cops padded with guns, teasers and whatnot walked past them. He reached for the officer behind the desk who didn't even notice him until he knocked on the glass window.

The elderly man looked up and Vlad managed a smile for him. "Hi, my name is Vladimir Allister and I came to see Andres."

The old man whose name was Tony Fisher gave him a dull stare. "There are about four Andres' in this building. Be more specific."

Vlad narrowed his eyes at the man, daring him to use that tone with him again as he said, "Surname rhymes with Maximiliano. Oh wait, isn't zat sheriff? My husband?"

Tony seemed to realize that with the way it shone in his eyes. He quickly nodded then yelled at someone who quickly ran to him. "Hey Barnes. This guy is here for the boss. Please take him to meet him."

Barnes agreed without much of a hassle. He led the way through to double doors that lead to a much larger office. There were desks and even an open jail down the room.

"So, are you anybody important to the boss?" Barnes asked as they walked through the room. Well, he walked but Barnes looked a little eager to get there.

Vlad had to even stop to carry Fyodor so he could catch up with the man.

"Why do you ask? You are his secretary?"

"Just a close friend." Barnes shrugged but didn't slow down as he kept walking.

The office was huge and this was just the first part. Barnes took him to the elevator and Vlad was relieved when it was just the three of them.

"Is that real?" Fyodor said suddenly then pointed at Barnes gun.

Barnes smiled at him and nodded, "Yes, but you have to be trained to use it."

"Wow. Daddy, can you use one?" Fyodor looked at him and Vlad chuckled.

"Nyet. My focus is terrible." He chuckled again and Barnes joined him.

The elevator finally opened and Barnes pointed at a closed door at the end of the hall. "That's Mr. Andres' office. If you need me, I'll be this other way." He pointed at the other direction and Vlad gave him a nod of appreciation. "Well then, I will see you later. And oh, if you want to work on your focus, you can always come to me. The name's Barnes."