The Last Task.

The last task was the task that sealed it. It started from simple tasks that got them to get involved with each other to tasks that got them to get involved with the kids. They had support characters that helped push them in the right direction and set up scenes that got different reactions from the candidate.

     The Gay Project had had their fun and had enjoyed the outcome of this experiment. Even with the good and bad, it had been a joyful ride.

...

    Someone nuzzled his head and Stuart purred as he cuddled closer to Leon. A low chuckle slipped past Leon's lips and the Aussie opened his eyes to look up at Leon who was pretending to be asleep. Stuart was about to get mad at him when he realized something as he was about to get away from him.

Leon was groping him!

Stuart didn't know when the man had snuck his hand into his shorts but it was there groping his butt.

"Fucking pervert." Stuart glared at him then tried to pull the man's hand away from his body. When the arm won't budge, he returned back to glare at Leon and this time his eyes were wide open with a huge smile on his face.

     It had been a week since Leon had gotten back his memories and was discharged. Ever since then Leon wouldn't let him out of his sight. He had stopped going to work even when he finally started to walk without crutches. The Gay Project was still ghost but someone had paid for the hospital bill and for some reason, it was confidential.

     Since the new year had started terribly for the kids and the both of them, they had used the week before school to go out, relax and have fun. Now that fun week was over and it was time for school runs again.

     Stuart couldn't believe this was what having kids was like.

"Let go perv." He rolled his eyes then gave Leon a bored look. "I have to take a shower and get to school. Remember, I'm the principal."

Leon instantly pouted. His lips puckered out like a kid and the grip on Stuart's ass tightened. "I'll be lonely."

"Go to work." He stated dryly.

"I don't wanna."

Stuart only rolled his eyes again then looked away from him to the man's chest. It was slightly tanned and firm and Stuart had the strangest urge to touch it. He held back a breath as he pressed his hand down lightly on his chest. It surprisingly sent a tingle down his spine until it woke a sleeping part of his body he would rather not have awake.

Hating the way Leon moaned whenever his hand moved, he ignored him and brushed a fingertip over the man's nipple. Leon immediately tensed under his palm and he looked up at the man to see him staring blankly back at him.

Stuart frowned at the way he hid his emotion then decided to repeat what he had done but this time, tweaking the same nipple. A muffled moan escaped Leon and Stuart held back a chuckle.

"You're teasing me." Leon released in a raspy breath.

"You do it all the time."

Leon arched a brow at him. However, that cocky face of his didn't stay long because Stuart decided to replace his fingers with his mouth, biting and tweaking the nipple.

     Leon gasped loudly then pushed himself flat on the bed, causing Stuart to climb on top of him if he wanted to continue his tease. He pulled away from the now rip nipple and kissed his chest up to his neck where he sucked on it.

"I swear, a few minutes ago you had to take your bath and something about school." Leon had quickly gone to grope the other side of Stuart's ass and to the Aussie's amazement, he felt the man's boner rubbing against his.