Daddy of The Month... Accidents Happen.

Fyodor's birthday was just a couple days ago, right when the daddy of the month ended. They were both fun.

     Leon won a card game with a couple of the other dads, Stuart joined the family dance even after locking himself up in his room, Vlad won the best brownie competition and Andres got his family 500 bucks for being a damn good detective in their family scavenger hunt. Although not winning Daddy of the month and taking home the 50 grand had been a sucker, but participating and winning the smaller games were fun.

Then the two families officially met in an ice skating ring. They got along so well that they spent Christmas- Fyodor's birthday and boxing day together. The presents were heartwarming.

     Andres got Gala a couple of Victoria secret Pink underwear, sweatpants, sports bra and all those stuffs then got Fyo a coloring book. The little kid had been disappointed but it didn't last so long when Vladimir showed him the presents he had gotten him. It was packed with kid books since Fyo liked to read then a huge toy car the little kid clutched to his chest for the rest of the day.

     For the other family, Leon got everyone of them, Stuart included, teddies. Stuart's was huge and almost as tall as he was, then Mariam's then Faun's. He got one for himself too but a small size to fit his key chain. But it was surprising how Stuart was always better than him in gift giving. He got Faun the Xbox he had been dying for and Mariam a shoes she fell in love with.

Even Evan got something from Stuart since he spent Christmas with them.

     When the kids had gone to sleep, Andres finally gave Vlad his present and it was a bag filled with books from the Alex cross series he was reading. Vlad had been too happy that night to care if anyone heard as he gave him his thank you fuck.

     Leon and Stuart were left in an uncomfortable situation since unlike the kids who had slept, they were wide awake and heard all the moans and whimpers they uttered.

However, they did nothing that night and just cuddled on the couch they had opened to a bed. But Leon was glad that night because Stuart admitted rather grumpily that he liked his gift. Leon had never seen him so adorable when he said it, in his arms and gazing up at him. His remarkable eyes glowing in the moonlight.

That night was etched into his mind forever.

...

Licking his lips, Stuart placed his phone on the table then picked up the controller to continue the game he had started with Faun. It was some Hitman game Faun had bought and Stuart was glad to launch it with him.

Faun busted out laughing when Stuart failed his turn when his enemies caught up with him and he laughed lightly and ruffled the kid's hair.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he quickly picked it up, handing the controller to Faun. He excused himself to the dinning before he picked up saying, "Hey."

"Hey honey," Leon said coolly.

Stuart ignored the nickname with an eye roll. "Where have you been?"

"Come meet me. I'm missing you."

Stuart fell silent.

He didn't know what to say because after the boxing day, Leon had been stuck on work. They would talk for a while then he would disappear into his study and wouldn't come out again. The only time they even talked was mostly on the phone or during dinners. At first, Stuart thought the Canadian was ignoring him, but he hadn't done anything wrong and sometimes, he would wake up in the night to the man cuddling him so that was crossed out the list.

"It's a little quiet here. Stuart? Man of my dreams?"

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes skyward then ran a hand over his face before he said, "Where are you?"

"Awesome! 576 Tiffany Avenue. I'll be waiting for your cute ass by the café at the intersection. Hugs and Kisses. Don't let me wait long."

Before Stuart could utter a word, he hung up making Stuart sigh with defeat.

     "Was that dad?" He heard Faun from the living room making him come out of the dining to see the kid.

     He was still on his game and Stuart quickly took his jacket from the coat rack before answering, "Yeah. I'm going out. I don't know when I'll be back so take care of Mariam."

"Sure." He nodded.

Stuart went into the sitting room to get the car keys from the shelf it was on when Faun asked, "Can I call Evan over? I promise Mariam is still priority."

Stuart glanced at him. After the Christmas and boxing day, it was now official that Evan and Faun were an item. The Aussie was glad the kid finally got the boy he liked but as worried about other stuffs and since he was only fourteen...

He smacked his lips together before giving Faun a stern look. "Eyes on Mariam all the time and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Faun broke into a grin. "Thanks so much." He didn't even wait for Stuart to be out of the house before he started to call his boyfriend.

Kids.

Stuart arrived at the address in no less than forty-five minutes and that was thanks to the lack of traffic. He parked the car and came down before entering into the café. He took a quick scan and was instantly annoyed when he saw no flimsy Canadian. Immediately, he came out and dialed the man's number. The first call went straight to voice mail but it was when he called the third time his irritation grew.

     The weather was pretty bright for winter and the street was busy. People were out with clothing that should be worn for spring and summer. It seemed the little cold Stuart felt while standing there in his jacket didn't even affect them in the slightest. Well, it was their island anyway.

     Taking a deep breath, Stuart opened his phone to call him again when it rang in his hand. Rolling his eyes, he answered and said, "Where are you?" No amount of accent could hide the annoyance in his voice.

"Aww, he's mad." Leon teased like always. "And look how flustered he is. Please don't hit me."

Stuart took in another deep breath to calm himself. "I'll save it for when we get home."

Leon laughed. "Nice jacket. Did you get it new?"

His brows furrowed at that. How did he know he was wearing a jacket and not his usual coat? His eyes widened with realization and he spun around just to see him, smiling at the other side of the road.

His heart drummed in his chest, mostly from the fact that he looked absolutely amazing whenever he smiled like that. And Stuart always wondered why the smile hadn't lost its value when he did it over and over again.

"Oh my god! You look so love struck."

If he wasn't already red from staring at him like that, he was now since Leon pointed it out. Stuart quickly looked away and cleared his throat. "Can you just get here already. I'm cold."

"Oh don't worry. I'll warm you up real g-"

     On a normal day, Stuart would have just ignored those words but at that minute, what he heard after made his heart drop and he slowly turned back to the road.

     The whole street was dead silent and everyone waited for the man hit by the car to somehow stand up and walk it off like it was nothing. But that didn't happen.

That didn't happen at all.

Then the next thing he heard were screams.

Leon was just hit by a car and he wasn't moving.

_______________________
Well, that happened (•—•)

I have updated Men love with a little of John's story.

Don't forget to vote. It helps move the book up in the rating.

Please comment what you think of The Daddy Project so far.