Daddy of the Month... Seduce him.

"We've talked about this Stuart." Michaela's voice rang in his head.

     She was beside him in the passenger's seat, drunk off her ass. It had been just the second shot and she was gone. She smacked her lips together loudly and brushed her red hair away from her face slowly.

"Don't get me talking about how you need to get on your knees and apologize for leaving him today. I mean look at the time. It's practically the next day." She babbled on.

Stuart didn't bother responding to her because he didn't have to. He just drove her home quietly as she continued to talk about his task and then suddenly brought up the topic of her husband.

"Surprisingly, we are doing ggreat~!" She hummed, leaning back on the seat. "We talk a lot more now. I confronted him about the cheating thing and he admitted it. He said he kissed her but didn't take it any further because... because he loved me." Her voice dropped low. "He said the reason he stayed away at work was because he felt guilty. He promised he would make it up to me. He promised, Stuart."

Stuart sighed with relief when he saw Michaela's house just down the road. He glanced at her when she stopped talking and asked, "Is that a good thing?"

"I hope." She finally responded when Stuart parked in front of her house. Michaela sat up and stared at it as if she didn't know it but then her face brightened up when the lights in the living room came on. "He's home." She grinned then turned to him. What she did next made his heart sink.

Her lips were pressed on his for what felt like a long time. Then they moved, freezing him in his spot. Her tongue slipped past his lips, making him gasp at how skilled she was. He realized he was kissing her back when he heard her moan and pushed her body against him.

Stuart didn't know what to do. For once he was absolutely lost. Why was she kissing him? Was it because she was drunk? Stuart had more questions and probably would have stayed frozen there if someone hadn't knocked on his window, snapping him out of his stupor. He turned to the man and his eyes widened at who it was.

"John?"

     Standing there looking unimpressed was John Ross, Michaela's brown haired husband. The man crossed his arms over his chest, looking clearly annoyed and that was when the situation dawned on Stuart. John had just seen them kissing.

     With Michaela in tow, Stuart quickly jumped out of the car and apologized. "Hey man, that back there was a total mistake. She came on me. She's really drunk-"

"I know." The man cut him off then went to pick up the red haired who was leaned against Stuart's car.

He threw an arm around her waist and held her close him before glancing back at Stuart and saying, "She does this when she gets drunk. I'm only slightly relived you're gay."

That made his heart thud in his chest and he blushed from embarrassment. Looking away from the man's hardened gaze, he said, "Gay or not, it's still wrong. I shouldn't have let her get that far. I should leave now."

"It's Stuart Holmes, right?" John stopped him in his path to ask and when Stuart nodded, his eyes widened slightly with interest. "Good to know you Stuart. I hope we meet again in a better circumstance."

Stuart only chuckled nervously before getting into his car and driving off. Luckily, there weren't any stop sign so he was able to get home earlier than he had expected. But that didn't mean he was off the hook.

     Picking up his phone, he saw there were about ten texts and sixteen missed calls from Leon. He was probably worried shitless now since he didn't answer anyone of them. Another text was from an unknown ID but Stuart knew the number. It was the one which sends them the amount of money their task was worth.