Christmas shopping... Not holding back.

"What did you just say?" Leon had to repeat it because he didn't want to believe.

"Y-your phone. They fucking sent a text, you asshole. Now your bird is flying out there free and we are stuck here for another one week." Leon could sense the irritation emitting off Stuart.

     However, that didn't stop him from finally going mad. He gripped on his hair in frustration as he stared wide eyed at the floor. "No. No. No. I cannot stay another week with you. Lord no. Please no."

"Wha- What's that supposed to mean?" He squinted his eyes at him, his arms folding and unfolding over his chest.

"It means I cannot handle your bullshit dude." Leon blurted but didn't bother to stop. "This daddy thing is not a one man job. They said daddies not dad. And what is with the whole coming back late? Are you seeing someone? Not that I'm bothered but it affects me because I'm supposed to be your husband. If you are cheating, you might be contributing to this one week we just gained. And crossing the line, do not blame me. All you had to do was let me kiss you for one goddamn minute and that was all but no, you just had to keep saying no and making me get unnecessarily frustrated."

"Leon-"

"Oh shut the hell up, you goddamn Aussie." He grunted as he slid to floor, leaning back on the car. "They should have given me someone else. Andres is cool and god, Vlad's amazing. He actually cares about the kids."

"Leon-"

"What? Want to yell back at me? Fine. Go ahead but I'm taking the bed this night."

"Leon let me speak." Leon was surprised when it came out quite calmly that he was too speechless to interrupt. Stuart massaged his temples then opened his eyes to look at Leon. "I'm sorry."

"Save it. I don't want to hear it. I just want to see you act like a dad and do the dumb tasks we are given."

He released an exasperated sigh and shook his head. "I stayed back late yesterday because I was researching something. It was a late decision but I had to make it. I was looking for a way out, Leon."

"What?"

"And what I found out, you wouldn't like it."

"What is it?"

"We are in San Fran but not in California. This might sound crazy, but we are on some little island close Hawaii on the world map but isn't owned by it. And to answer that question that might be bugging you, the owner of the island is McCall San Francisco. Hence the name."

     Leon felt utterly hopeless then. They were on an island? That meant no escape. No way to get away from all of this. There was really no point being here when the other dad was being neglectful. Raising kids had always been a two man job. However, to the people or parents who did it on their own, Leon had a new found respect for them.

"But hey, don't give up yet. There is a way out of the island."

Leon perked up. "What is it?"

"There's an airport right out of this town. We could just run away now but it all still comes down to the money. We need money to leave."

"And you would rather stay here than leave." Leon shook his head. He was beyond disappointed at Stuart but then he knew. Deep down he always knew this wasn't going to work out.

"I could have sex with you right now if it would give us enough money to get off the island." He said slowly as if he wanted Leon to hear his every word. "I really don't want to be here, Leon."

"Really?"

     Stuart got down on his knees in front of Leon and said, "And I'm sorry I haven't been the good dad you want me to be. I normally hate kids and I have daddy issues so it is going to take me a while to get comfortable. But I want to help you. I want to get us out and me acting like I was wasn't going to do anything. So please, help me to be a good dad."