Coming out... As a Dad.

Until the world change, there must always be a time in a gay man's life where he had to come out to family. Vlad just never knew it was that time in his life until he saw his grandma standing on his front porch and smiling up at him. Her small petite figure looked elegant as ever, as if she hadn't just come out of a comma a month ago.

     But other than the fact that he had to come out to her since there was no way of escaping it, he still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that she was right there in front of him.

"Vladimir." She said his name so calmly, it made him feel like his old Russian self again.

"Ma." He exhaled and immediately pulled her in for a hug. May hugged him back and they stayed like that until Vlad pulled away.

     Taking a deep breath, he managed a smile for her before letting her into the house that had four kids running around. However, Vlad said nothing until he led her to the sitting room where Gala was arguing with Mariam on which channel to leave on.

     He watched his Ma's expression with a fake smile plastered on his face because deep down, very deep down, he was panicking and slowly losing his mind. How was he going to tell her? Should he be straightforward or beat around the bush hoping she would catch on?

     Grandma May always hated when he wasn't straightforward with her. She complained that she never understood him when he dropped small hints before finally telling her what he had to tell her. It made her frustrated and that was why he was a very straightforward person.

     The kids in the sitting room finally noticed the elderly woman in the hallway and they both stared. May chuckled lightly then smiled at them, quickly calming the awkwardness that was slowly growing.

"Vnuk, can you please introduce me to these lovely kids?" Her smile only brightened and they smiled back at her.

Vlad took another deep breath before replying, "Zis is Mariam and zat is Gala." He exhaled then continuing, "Mariam has brother, Faun but he is out now. Zey are friend's kids. Gala is my... Gala has little brother, Fyodor, but he is asleep upstairs. Zey are my kids."

When his grandma didn't yell, he turned to the kids and said, "Mariam, Gala, zis is my grandma."

     The house fell quiet and everyone stayed silent, waiting for Vlad's grandmother to speak. What she said next, Vladimir did not expect it.

"Oh lord, I am a great grandmother." Her frail hands reached for her face and she cupped her cheeks as she stared wide eyed at them. She must have realized Vlad having kids didn't make them her grandchild but her great grandchild. Vlad had stopped reminding her since he turned 20.

"Milord, Vladimir, this is amazing." She reached her arms out to Gala and she slowly walked up to them. She kept Gala in an awkward hug before glancing at Mariam and motioning for her to join the hug. "Oh this is truly amazing. Come on, tell me about yourself. Vnuk hasn't told me anything about kids. In fact, he vanished after I woke up from my coma. Ah Gala, you're so tall..."

     As May got to know the kids, Vladimir didn't know whether to be relieved or not. He was, slightly, since the kids were open with her and his grandma didn't waste time in criticizing his English but then it all didn't make sense.

     Vlad had only disappeared for a month so there was no way he could get a kid except he adopted and in a month, a sudden change of resolution? Vlad had hated the idea of a family because of his family. Now he's got someone and with two kids?

     The Russian knew he'd have to admit everything that was going on and that meant, he would have to introduce Andres. The man he was seeing.