Daddy of the Month... Father/Daughter Bonding

You picked the pink card. With this card, you are to order your partner to bond with any of the kids of your choosing. Deadline is midnight.

"I am in need of cigarette." Vlad groaned and Andres turned on the bed to see him seating up and reading a book.

     The Colombian watched as his partner's face slowly got grim from what he was reading. He noticed his eyes became glassy and before Andres could point it out, it was gone. Andres wanted to interrupt him and talk about the pink card but he loved watching Vlad's expression change as he flipped the pages of his novel.

Andres only watched him and waited for him to be done. The second the Russian closed the book, Andres asked, "What's the name of the book?"

"Hope to Die." He replied bluntly.

"Author?"

"James Patterson. It is Alex Cross series."

Andres knew nothing of what he was saying. Novels weren't something he was very friendly with. Shrugging, he continued on with his twenty question, "Is it interesting?"

Vlad rose a brow at him and Andres smiled at him, saying, "So it is. What's it about?"

Andres laughed when both of Vlad's brows rose before he spoke, "Crime. Some psycho kidnapped Alex's family and is killing them one by one."

That for obvious reason interested Andres. He sat and drew closer to Vlad. With a curious look, he asked, "Why?"

     Vladimir brightened more than Andres had ever seen and then he dove into explaining why the psycho was doing what he was doing. Even though Andres was listening intently, sometimes his mind would drift to how beautiful the man he shared his bed with was. The way his eyes widened, body moved to mimic actions as if he had watched the movie and his beautiful face brightened. He would have to admit what he felt was more than just lust.

     He wasn't just sexual attracted to the Russian, he felt more than that. More than he had intended.

"I do not know if it is because I am used to all of zis, but if someone takes you and kids away from me, I am going to lose my shit."

Andres reached for his hands and held it. He smiled then replied, "Especially Fyo."

"Especially Fyo."

     Andres felt a pang of jealousy in his heart but he said nothing and kissed the man's hand. He knew getting to be the first in the man's heart was going to take more than just sex. But he was ready to do it. He was ready to do just about anything for the man.

     "We got a task today. Much easier than yesterday's." Andres wove the pink card in front of him and Vlad caught it and read it.

He smiled widely then looked up at the Colombian. "It was not exactly hard. All I had to do was take off clothes in front of you and I had you seduced."

"Oh you know it was way harder than that." He said, chuckling as he pulled Vlad to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm a stressed man so it was when you let me hold you I was seduced. But I have to give it to you, you are a huge tease."

"Learnt from best." Vlad whispered to him then started to lean in when they heard a thud coming from up the stairs.

Vlad pulled away and Andres watched as the noise got louder as if whatever was making that noise was running. It was when they heard Fyodor's voice they knew it was the kids and Vlad immediately jumped off Andres just when the kid came storming in.

He dove on the bed and crawled quickly into the blanket and covered himself. Andres quirked a brow at the kid then drew his gaze back to Vlad. Vlad only shrugged and asked, "Fyo, what are you doing?"