Daddy of the Month... Father/Son Bonding

"Jeez why him?"

"He's your son."

"No, he's my fake son and I am not obligated to build anymore relationship with him."

After Leon had picked his task, Stuart had been extremely disturbed to find out he was the one doing it. Like the last task he had gotten wasn't tasking enough.

Ripping the card up to threads, he glanced at Leon who only smirked at him as if he had some devilish thought in his head. Stuart threw the paper away before turning to his subordinate other. "Mate, what's got you smirking like the devil?"

"I'm remembering that night."

No one needed to tell him what 'that night' meant because the look Leon gave him was enough to remind him.

"Stop remembering it." Stuart glared at him as he walked around the counter to the door. "And stop making that face."

He closed the door behind him and exhaled sharply when he could no longer see no brown haired devil making him feel things he shouldn't be feeling.

Not only did the devil make him remember that night all over again but it made him remember when he almost blurted something he should never have.

     Shaking his head, he walked over to the window and peered out at the stands that were being put up for the contest. Mariam was participating in the beauty contest while Faun was doing the Father/Son dance later. Now thanks to the task, he would be the one dancing with him. Stuart didn't know why he didn't want to get involved with the kid. Maybe it was the watchful gaze he always gave him or the look of doubt that reminded him of why he was there.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Stuart heard him before he felt his arms around him. "I wouldn't look at you like I wanna fuck your grumpiness right out of you."

"Leon!" He abruptly turned to face the devil which he definitely shouldn't have because then all he could see was the night of the seduction task and what he had done to him. Stuart had blamed it on the drinks the moment he had woken up the next day.

"I really really want more tasks like that."

"You're never gonna let it go, are you?"

He gave him a lopsided grin as his hand reached over Stuart's shoulder to place it beside his head on the window. Stuart moved back when he noticed how close they were and with seconds, his heart picked up speed when Leon had him against the window sill.

"Do you want me to let it go? Never talk about it? Never mention it? Never tease you?"

Stuart gave him a weak nod.

     To the Aussie's surprise, Leon took a few steps away from him and said, "As you wish. Do you want me to disappear for the whole day too?"

There, he hesitated. As much as he despised the man, there were a lot of things Stuart liked about him. He could name a handful but there was one particular reason why the man was special to him. Leon made him feel at home. He made him feel not alone and that was one of the many things the man cured him of.

So instead of answering that question curtly, he walked past the Canadian to the hallway saying, "I don't need to answer that kind of question. If I tell you to disappear, you'll just run back into my life anyways."

"Is that short for Leon don't go?" Leon came closer but still remained two feet away from him.

"You said you won't tease." Stuart frowned.

Leon frowned right back and opened his mouth to speak but Mariam decided to show up, running down the stairs with a pretty purple gown Stuart had gotten for her. If Leon dared to mention Stuart not staying around the kids more, he was going to rub this moment in his face.