Gay Games... Dirty Games.

Andres had a dream. Something he hadn't had in a while. There was nothing specifically wrong with it at first. Gala was slowly turning Fyo into a girl by dressing him up in cute tutus and pretty headbands. She had stopped stealing or skipping classes to hang around a boy he didn't approve of but that just made her Gala. The stubborn little twat.

And as they were all in the sitting room watching a movie, Vlad entered.

The Russian had looked beautiful as always, but there was something very wrong with him. It was the fact it he wasn't a he. Vlad was a woman in his dream and Gala and Fyo were blood related. This was what he normally dreamed of but something felt odd about it. He wasn't satisfied with the way things were. And he knew it had to do with the fact that Vlad wasn't really Vlad.

"Are you going to eat or just stare at the food?" Gala snapped him out of thoughts and he glanced at her.

"Eat," He answered then looked down at the foreign food before him.

     It was dinner time and like Vladimir had promised, he had woken him up. They both hadn't talked much after that and yet the Russian hadn't said a word.

Andres first drank from his water before diving into the steamed rice and foreign sauce. After a good swallow, he hummed at the exquisite taste and smiled. "This is really good. You haven't made this before."

Vlad didn't answer him or dare look up at him, making the table fall awkwardly quiet. Even Fyo stopped making noises with his cutleries. Andres didn't know what to do. He hadn't meant to annoy the man to earn such punishment. Thinking back, he should have just let him do what he wanted.

"Dad spent the week you were gone learning." Gala spoke up but didn't look at him. In fact, he noticed the kid was eating faster than normal.

"Uh-hun. Daddy was very sad when you were gone. He didn't play with me again." Fyo admitted but that still didn't make the other man on the table look up at him.

"Fyodor, finish your food." Gala said after a sip from her water.

"I'm not hungry anymore. I'm going up stairs to play." The little kid shook his head then jumped down from his seat and disappeared into the hallways.

Another awkward silence came over them and Andres couldn't look away from his food without having his stomach twist. He took another bite just when Gala stood up from her seat.

She started to leave but Andres caught her arm and begged, "Don't leave me here."

Gala frowned at him but leaned closer to him and said, "This is all your fault. Fix it or I'm not having family dinner again." Then she snatched her arm away from him and sashayed her way into the kitchen.

   Few minutes later and she got out and walked past them into the hallway. Andres stared at where she had disappeared from before turning back to Vlad who was seated at the other end of the table.

Sighing, he picked up his food and moved it to the seat on the right of him before saying, "Haven't I apologized enough? What do you want me to do?"

"Never leave me alone again." Vlad dropped his fork to look at him then said a word in his language. The man looked away from him as he said, "It was not supposed to come out like zat."

"Vladimir, if it's about what I did to you this week, I apologize. I didn't put you into consideration when I did that. I should have talked about what happened at the club with you."

"You shouldn't have run. We are not kids so advoiding me was very immature."

Andres gave him a drolly stare. "Say that again and you'll remind me of my mother."