How I met Your Father.

Task: You are to tell the kids of how you first met and fell in love. The point, form a nice love story.

The booklet with this letter has a certain amount of questions. You are to fill it up completely, put it back in the envelope then leave it in the mail box on or before Friday.

Have a good day.

The Gay Project,
The Daddy Project,

Admin.

Andres dropped the letter on the counter then flipped through the booklet. He sensed Vlad over his shoulder and he pushed the booklet out so the man could see better.

"Gala's nationality? Gala's likes? Fyodor's favorite toy? His favorite words?" Vlad said some of the questions out then sighed. "Well, how am I supposed to ask when Gala started her period?"

"This is ridiculous. I only know a handful of these questions," Andres complained then flipped open the next page.

     There were more questions any normal parent won't ask unless forced into the situation. And worse, they were men, these questions were getting more embarrassing by the next.

     Closing the booklet, Andres didn't care if Vlad was still reading then turned to the man. The Russian stood tall in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest.

     Andres took a once over, practically shivering with pleasure with just the thought of them sacking him. Now he had all day with Vlad. All fucking day.

     Stretching his hands out, he pulled Vlad closer by his waist band then widened his legs so the man could easily slip between them.

Vlad laughed lightly then dropped his hands beside the man on the counter and Andres smirked when the Russian leaned down to press his forehead with his.

"Why did you have to pull me?" Vlad said then hummed when Andres slipped his hand under his shirt.

"Do I have to say it, mi amor?" he snickered, watching Vlad twitch from his fingers fondling with his addictive nipples. "I now get to have you all day. Just think of all what we could do starting from this night."

Vlad hummed again then caught his hand before he could do similar damage to the other nipple that had to be ripe. "I know. You can finally take Gala out shopping or Fyodor to park. You can go for school runs or even grocery shopping. Wow, I am excited."

Andres pouted and Vlad scoffed before pulling away and heading back to the cooker to turn it off. He stirred the top of the stew because Vlad had once warned him that if he stirred it from the bottom, the stew will burn. Andres watched him dish the spaghetti in their usual ceramic bowl then placed it on the counter. "

"Andres, would you be nice and take zis to dining table? I have to dish stew."

The Colombian shrugged and went around the counter to pick it up. He placed it on the dining table as quick as he could then came back saying, "We need to talk about what the admin said."

"What did Admin say?" He asked without looking back at him.

     Not liking the bored tone the man used, he rolled his eyes then moved to stand beside him. That didn't stop Vlad from turning away with the bowl of stew and placing it on the counter. Holding back a grunt, he joined him by the counter but Vlad, again, quickly moved away to the shelves and pretended to be bringing out plates.

It then struck Andres what Vlad was doing. Standing up straight, he stared pointedly at the man. "You're avoiding it."

"I do not know what you are talking about."