To Leave... Or Stay by Him.

Everyone got inside the house quickly since it started to rain and Stuart grunted as he hung his wet coat on the coat rack. The kids and Leon did the same but they went up to their room while Leon decided to stay down. Not wanting to see the man's face, he quietly walked away from him, heading to the kitchen.

He got out a bottle of beer, opened it and took a full swing of it.

"I heard you were cursing around Faun."

Stuart brought down the bottle and turned to see Leon behind the counter. He was frowning as if he had been there.

"It wasn't a lot."

"At the kid, Stuart?" His voice raised and Stuart remembered a time when his mum would yell at his dad for cursing in front and at them. Leon talking to him like that, was bringing back memories that had been buried up.

"Please don't yell at me." He muttered weakly, wiping his face with his free hand. "I can't stand being yelled at."

"Then don't do things that would get you yelled at." Leon's voice had decreased a bit but Stuart could still sense he was mad.

Taking another sip of his beer, he passed the rest to Leon and smiled. "I know. I'm a terrible dad. You don't have to point it out."

Leon looked at the bottle then at him. Sighing, he got around the counter to stand in front of him. He sighed again as if feeling the need to then slowly ran a hand through Stuart's hair. "No, you are not a terrible dad. You just have a lot of temper but that doesn't mean you don't care about Faun or Mariam."

"Leon-"

Leon didn't let him finish before he pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly against him. Stuart didn't want to feel anything from that but couldn't help himself when his heart instantly felt warm.

He kissed him, when Leon pulled away. He tasted nice as usual and the way the man held him had his heart beating so quickly. Stuart didn't know if this was him, giving up on leaving or it was him, accepting his feeling.

Fuck. And it had just been a week and.

Stuart pulled away from him, pushing his hands away and taking a step back. "You know what? Fuck this. I don't know what to do anymore."

He started to leave, walking out of the kitchen and into the dinning. Leon came out too and said, "Okay. First let's start with washing all those cuss words out of your mouth, ay?"

Stuart looked back at him, stopping in the hallway. He tilted his head and crossed his arms over his chest. "You cant stop me. I'm going to keep swearing because I can. Just watch this." He cleared his throat and continued, "Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck the kids upstairs. Fuck The Gay Project. All of you are a bunch of dickheads, assholes, sissies, pussies, dickwad, dick, fags, cunt, ass, cocksuckers..." Stuart didn't stop. He gave him both the Australian version and the American. He didn't fucking care anymore and he blatantly laughed at the face of pain Leon was making.

Somewhere between clit chewer and nancy, Leon attacked him, trying to cover his mouth as he pushed him into the sitting room. They both fell on the couch from the back then Stuart rolled off, causing Leon to roll on top of him. He straddled Stuart and successfully covered his mouth.

Stuart would have made effort to beat him off but his head had hit the floor really hard when he fell. Trying to ignore the pain, he tried to focus on the grinning Canadian man on top of him.

He said, "Lord, you know more swear words than kids."

"Aren't I?" It came out inaudible since Leon still had his hands on his mouth.