Goodbye to Rainbow Bay Island.

Proceed to the Leaving Rainbow Bay line and the four of you shall be greeted with representatives of The Gay Project. That is where all further tasks and choices are to be made.

It had been fun getting to know the four of you. We only hope the choices you make is what you really want.

     The four of you weren't all parent material but put in the spot, you all knew just what to do. We are sure this project has taught not only the four of you but us too what it is to be a parent. It is safe to say, the children trust you and hope you make the right choice. Whatever their fate it, they will take it because they want you to know that they really enjoyed the last two months with you.

The fights, the arguments, the hugs, the cries, the love. Everything will be etched into their memories forever. They only hope you do not forget them.

The Gay Project.

     It was amazingly bright when the men woke up. Knowing what they had to do that morning, they got to it. Vlad quickly took a shower and made breakfast. Leon was next and he jumped into a tailored suit that was stuffed inside his wardrobe. Stuart followed right after before Andres. As they ate breakfast silently, the air around them burned with curiosity but no one dared asked the question.

     The four of them were all expecting the worse from their subordinate other and that kept them from asking any question relating to the choices they were going to make soon.

Will he stay with me? Will he leave me? Was one form of the question burning in their mind.

Am I making the right choice? Is this worth it? Was the other.

Even after given two weeks to think about it, no one was sure. None except Stuart.

     Stuart knew his answer the day Vladimir spoke to him. It wasn't like he had another choice. The relationship he had now wasn't strong so there was no point going along with it.

     Leon was seated just right opposite him at the back of the car. Vlad was driving while Andres fondled with his phone in the passenger's side.

     The air in the car was filled with tension and it only grew worse as they drove quietly to their destination.

     Stuart didn't like the fact that he was about to leave the island in this kind of situation. He felt like he should at least thank Vlad for the advice and Leon for putting up with his bullshit. Andres also earned a little thanks for taking care of the man that had hit Leon. However, he didn't know how to start the conversation.

     The number of houses were slowly thinning out meaning they were getting close to their destination. This pressed Stuart to speak and he took in a deep breath before saying, "Thank you."

Stuart visibly saw Leon shudder and the Canadian glanced at him. Andres had even stopped fondling with his phone and was staring at his hands.

"Why are you saying zat?" Vlad glanced at him through the front mirror and his eyes taunted Stuart long enough to have him spilling.

"For helping set my priorities straight."

Something flashed in Vlad's eyes but he said nothing before focusing back on the road.

Stuart then glanced at Andres and said, "Thank you Andres for taking care of the kids when I couldn't. I owe you a lot. Especially since you brought the person who hit Leon to justice."

A smile grew on his face and that sent warmth to Stuart's belly.

He smiled back then glanced at Leon just when he said, "What about me?"