Untitled

I hated this chapter. I couldn't think of anything but I wanted to write something. I'm sorry guys. It's garbage. That's why it's untitled. It's all over the place. I'm just, ugh. 

Zero's POV

The room went silent as Kyoya stood. He did little to hide the anger on his face. "Uh oh." Tamaki said, standing next to his friend. I stared at my husband, a smile on my face. "I told you this would happen one day. I told you."

He glared at me, his face slowly becoming red. The rest of the club decided it would be best to excuse themselves for a minute, running into the hallway. "Why..?" Kyoya said, his voice shaking slightly. "How? When did you have the time...?"

"I lied about going to classes. Did you really think I was going to learn about computers at night?" I smirked, my arms crossed over my chest as I leaned back in my chair.

"So, you've been lying to my face for the past 6 months?" His words cold and harsh, his eyes just the same. My smirk stayed put on my face. "It's not my fault you didn't realize it. I thought you knew me." I said, staring into his eyes.

"You know that I hate math and computers. Why would I take a class about them?" I giggled slightly, my tail slowly swaying behind me in anticipation.

"I beat you at your own game, Kyoya. Just admit it. It's checkmate." Tamaki walked in slowly, his hands raised slightly. "Kyoya, you lost. It's okay." He said, standing next to me.

"Checkmate." He mumbled, falling back into his chair. The rest of the group came in slowly, still keeping their distance from us.

"I can't believe it. You beat me. You really beat me." His words hollow and empty as he stared at the board.

I had beat him in chess. Yes.

I, Zero Ootori, beat Kyoya Ootori in a game of chess.

"I joined a chess club instead of going to those stupid classes. So technically, I was still taking classes." I said, walking over to him. "I just wanted to beat you one time." I kissed his forehead softly.

He looked up at me, a frown still on his face. I placed a kiss on his lips before turning to everyone else.

"You guys might want to leave. Kyoya is about to get out of character and unless you want to see the cuddly side of my little teddy bear, I suggest you get out of here." I said, smiling at them slightly as Kyoya put one of his fingers through the belt loop of my pants before pulling me into his lap.

This is how he gets anytime he loses and everyone knows it. Whether it be in a game like this or something important. The group said their goodbyes and made plans to meet up in a few days for dinner.

I smiled when his lips touched my neck. "You didn't have to do that." I said, turning to him. A smirk was planted on his face. "If you wanted everyone to leave, you just had to say so. I'm sure they would've understood."

"I wanted them to see you win." He said, nuzzling my neck slightly. "I want a rematch. I'll win next time, for real."