Just Let Go

~Zero's POV~

'A fiance.. A legit fiance..' I thought as I got into my car. I turned off my phone and started to drive. I couldn't believe it. 'How could he lie like that..?' I wiped my face as I drove. I felt like my life was falling apart. I had honestly fallen for Takashi and now he's engaged.. That's a blow to the heart if I've ever felt one.

I drove for what felt like hours and found myself at the lair of evil. I frowned to myself and looked out the window to see the dark haired, glasses wearing man on the porch. I silently cursed myself. 'I always seem to find him when I'm upset.' I slowly got out of the car and stared at him.

“I guess I owe you an apology. And Delilah.” I said, walking up to the door. “Don't worry about it.” he said, moving to the side to let me.

I walked in and went straight to the living room, laying out on the couch. I remember Kuro showing me pictures of this place. I thought it was something out of a magazine. Had I known it was Kyoya's place, I would've burned the pictures.

“Do you want something to drink?” he asked, walking to the kitchen. “Vodka.” I said, flipping onto my back. “Apple juice?” I smiled slightly. He remembered my chaser. “Nope, not today.”

One drink turned to two, two turned to five, five turned to fifteen. I was wasted and I didn't care.

~Kyoya's POV~

A drunk Zero was walking around my house until he stumbled across the grand piano. I smiled as he sat down. His body snapped into position and he started to ramble. “How is this fair..?” He said, running his slender fingers over the keys. “I've never been a bad guy. I've never hurt nobody.” He muttered, looking down at his thighs.

I took a seat next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. It was hard to see him like that. It was even worse knowing I was partly responsible. I couldn't leave him alone to be happy with anyone other than me. It was selfish, but I didn't care. Zero was and always will be mine.

I looked over at him as he started to drift off. His face was red and puffy as he cried. His ears were flat on his head and his tail stayed around his waist. I picked him up and carried him to the spare bedroom, laying him down. He was fast asleep before he hit the pillow.

I went out to the living room and grabbed my phone, calling the host club. Once everyone was on the call, the first to speak was Tamaki, asking about his son and where he was. Then it was the twins and Haruhi, asking what happened to him and why he ran off. Honey-sempai was going on about cake and Mori-sempai stayed silent like usual.

“He's here with me. Don't worry.” I said, pinching the bridge of my nose as the phone exploded with them asking why. “He found out about Mori-sempai's fiancee, came over, got drunk, and passed out.” I sat on the couch, taking off my glasses. This conversation wasn't going to go well.

The questions turned to Mori, mainly asking about his fiance but Haruhi was laying into him with guilt, which she had gotten very good at. Even I was starting to feel guilty for him having a fiance.

Honey spoke up, saying that Mori had forgotten and if he had known he wouldn't have pursued the relationship. Mori gave a sound of agreement and the phone went silent.

“Why did he go to your house..?” Haruhi asked, her voice a bit shaky. I smiled a little as I remembered his drunken rambling.

“Because when he's around me, he can just let go."