Be CALM

AN: This is dedicated to xtrickie_nikkix because she made the cover for this story. Isn't it amazing?!

~3rd Person POV~

The room went silent as Zero walked over to the girl. Her face was red as she untangled herself from the red head she was with. A smile broke out on Zero's face as he hugged her. He hadn't been this excited since the beginning of the concert.

“Zero-chan!”Haruhi was glad she came. She wasn't too sure about it when the twins stopped by her house with the rest of the club. She was actually thinking of plenty of excuses while getting ready. But none seemed to work.

When she realized she was going to see BlackOut, she stopped complaining. It seemed like none of the ex-hosts realized who they were going to see. 'I guess he's changed a lot' she thought, taking in his looks.

About an inch taller, still shorter than every one. He looked, how to put this without sounding weird, gorgeous. He was absolutley handsome and she could see why he was part of the host club. He wasn't simply adorable anymore.

She hugged him tightly. She had missed him over the years

“I'm glad we got these passes.” Haruhi laughed, stepping back toward her boyfriend. “Ha, me too. I'm so happy to see you guys again!” Zero held Kuro's hand, smiling at the rest of the club.

Kuro sat down, pulling Zero into his lap as the rest of the club sat around them. “You've gotten really good Ze-chan!” Honey said as he grabbed a snack cake off the table. “And you, Honey-sempai, have gotten really tall..” he sweat-dropped. Honey was no longer the boy-lolita. He was taller than Tamaki. Honey laughed and nodded.

The devilish twins walked around Kuro and Zero like volchers. Zero couldn't help but think back to the time they snatched his hat, revealing his ears. A little laugh escaped his lips before the twins could glomp him. They both rubbed their cheeks against his, telling him to never leave again and how happy they were he was back.

Mori-sempai picked up the twins by the back of their shirts and smiled at Zero. He missed Zero more than anything in the world. “Welcome back, Zero-chan.” he patted him on the head and was surprised when Zero hugged his waist. After a few seconds he let go and looked up at Mori, a smile present on his face. “I think I missed you most of all!” he giggled. 'It's great to see you smiling again. A real smile.' he thought as he sat down.

“Look mommy! Our baby boy has grown up so fast!” Tamaki swung Zero around, babbling on about how proud he was of his baby and how amazed he was at his playing skills. Zero just patted his back and smiled, assuring his daddy that he had grown up wonderfully thanks to his parenting.

“I see that, Daddy.” said none other than the Ootori boy. When Zero was finally released from Tamaki's grasp, he hugged the Ootori and smiled at him. They hadn't talked in a while.

The last the Ootori boy heard from him was the letter.

“Ahem..” Kuro stood up,grabbing Zero's waist. “Kuro-kun! Look, this is the club I told you about!” Zero was excited as he introduced everyone. Kuro shook everyone's hand.

Until he got to the Ootori.

“Ootori Kyoya, the bastard in the flesh.” he growled, lightly pushing Zero behind him. “You're the dick who broke his heart, huh? Do you know what he was like when we found him!? How broken he was!?” he screamed.

People were staring at him, wondering what made the normally calm guitar player scream like that at what seemed to be a fan.

Zero grabbed his arm, tugging him back. “Kuro-kun, calm down. It's fine now. I'm over it.” Kuro pulled his arm away and cocked his fist back.

No one could stop him before he punched the Ootori, straight in the face.