Kiss Me

~Kyoya's POV~

I hung up the phone and sat on the couch, pouring myself a glass of Scotch and smiling to myself. I finally had him back. Zero was here, in my house, in my bed.. I laughed silently before taking a drink and walking towards the bedroom.

I pushed the door open and stood in the doorway, watching Zero sleep. His ears were perked up and his tail was laying next to him, no longer wrapped around his waist. 'He's beautiful.' I thought, slowly getting into the bed behind him. He would be upset, but I wouldn't care.

~The Morning Time~

“Kyoya. Get up.”

“Kyoya, let me go.”

“Kyoya, I'm going to bite you.”

“That's it, I'm gonna kick you.”

I opened my eyes slowly and peered down at the boy next to me. “If you kick me you're going to lose that foot.” I snarled, closing my eyes. “Then let me go and I won't have to you demon!” He screamed. I smirked slightly. “Your tail has my leg, I'm not the one holding on.” I pulled back the blanket, showing him what I had said was true.

He frowned instantly. “That's not my fault. It's a reaction..” He moved his tail and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching out. “You used to do that when we were younger.” I said, watching his back tense up. “You would always fall asleep and wrap your tail..” he held up his hand, cutting me off. “You sir, don't get to talk to me about when we were younger.” he stood up and I followed after him. “You're the dick who put me through all that shit when we were younger.” His voice was rising. “And even when we're miles apart, you manage to get your greedy little demon hands on my life!” He screamed as I stared at him. “Are you done..?” I asked, slowly moving towards him.

“Am I done? AM I DONE!? What kind of question is that Kyoya!?” He screamed, his tail flaring up. “Are you done with you temper tantrum?” I said, backing him into the wall. “You're acting out. Why?” I stroked his tail slowly. “You asshole.” he spat, looking away.

“You forgave me for the bet, didn't you?” I asked, moving closer. “I did. What does that matter?” he said, barely above a whisper. “Can you forgive me for this..?” I smirked slightly, putting my head on his shoulder. I heard him sigh and felt his arms go around my back. “I already have..” he whispered. I smiled against his neck, placing a small kiss there.

I laughed when I felt him shiver. That was always a good sign.

“Kyoya.. Stop..” He said, his voice airy and empty of any authority. I had missed this. I missed his voice. I missed him being in my arms.

I lifted my head and looked at him, his face pink and his ears perked up. I smiled at him. “You're still as beautiful as the day we met.” I said, my hands holding his hips. His face grew pinker and I smiled more. “You're smiling Kyoya. It doesn't suit you.” he said, a small chuckle leaving his lips. “I'm smiling because of you.” I said, leaning my forehead against his, our lips centimeters apart.

“Don't toy with me, Kyoya..” he whispered, his eyes closing as he visibly relaxed.

“I won't.” I said, slowly pressing my lips to his.