FINALLY!!

~Mori's POV~

I rubbed Zero's back as he cried, muttering things to himself. “Zero, none of this is your fault. You didn't know..” I tried, holding him tighter. “Of course it is! Ha, I should've known. I should've paid more attention.” he said, looking down.

How could they do this to such an innocent guy? He did nothing to deserve this. Nothing at all.

“Zero, you deserve more than an Ootori.. You deserve the world. You have an amazing talent, don't let it go to waste. You can do this on your own if you want to. I see the passion when you play, when you sing, when you get on that stage. You love it there and you know it. Don't let this minor set-back put a damper on your dreams..” I said, kissing his forehead.

Then his nose..

Then his lips..

No words could describe how good this felt. This is what I've waited years for, to finally kiss Zero Akamaru and for him to kiss me back. It may not mean anything. He could be totally out of it, he could just need the comfort. But I don't mind it.

I smiled against his lips as we pulled away, our foreheads pressed against each other. His eyes stayed closed as he panted. Let me tell you, that's the most beautiful sight anyone could ever see.

How..? How could they be so stupid as to give up someone as beautiful as him..?

“M.. Mori-sempai.. W.. Why..?” he asked, a blush on his face.

“Zero.. I like you.. I've liked you for a while now.. And I know it'll take time. I'm not stupid. But I want you to go out with me. It doesn't have to be today, tomorrow, or next week. But I want to show you how you should be treated, how a real man acts when he's in the presence of someone as gorgeous as you.” I smiled as his blush grew.

“I.. I'd like that..” he said, planting a small kiss on my jaw.

“Takashi, let's g.. Oh.. I'm sorry! I didn't know!” Mitsukuni left just as fast as he came in. Zero laughed lightly before yelling for him, telling him to come back.

“I didn't mean to interrupt. I was just saying we should get going.” he said, standing by the door. “Oh, you guys aren't staying in the hotel?” Zero asked as I stood, pulling him up with me.

“Nope. And neither are you.” Mitsukuni said, grabbing his arm. “I won't stay in a hotel with skumbags!” he shouted, pointing to the hallway. “Now, grab your bags Zero-chan. You're coming with us.”

After Zero packed his bags, we lead him out to the car and drove to the next hotel. Mitsukuni had already booked the rooms for us. Zero had fallen asleep in the car, like always, and I carried him to the room.

“Takashi, you really like him, right? Don't miss this chance..” Mitsukuni said before laying in his bed.